Siam Niramit Phuket Show Ticket
Catch the award-winning Siam Niramit show, highlighting the very best of Thailand’s diverse culture and heritage. Featuring three vibrant acts and a 150-strong crew, the show takes you on an extravagant journey into Thailand’s deep-rooted history through captivating performances!
- The magnificent performance includes over 150 performers, including elephants and other animals
- Get a deep understanding of Thai history and culture in the mesmerizing 3-act performance
- Enjoy numerous pre-show attractions and access to the restaurants around 3 hours before the show commences
- Relish mesmerizing Thai dances, a delightful background score and meticulously designed backdrops
- Catch glimpses of daily life in the villages, explore the mystical world of Himapaan, a magical forest between heaven and earth
- Siam Niramat Show Ticket
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Revel in the Mesmerizing Magic of Siam Niramit in an Intimate Setting
Act 1 takes you on a journey through the history of Siam. A crossroad where several cultures and people meet, Siam boasts of a diverse atmosphere. You will see performances that highlight the north, the south seas and settlements where Muslims and Buddhists live in harmony. Traders arrive from China to sell and barter goods.
Learn about the Three Worlds of Siam
Act 2 highlights the common underlying belief of mankind, despite our diverse cultures and backgrounds. You will discover the Fiery Hell, ruled by Phrayom, where the flames are fanned by the sins of people. Phrayom hands over punishments to condemned souls depending on the gravity of their crimes. You will also see the enthralling Himapaan forest, filled with vibrant mythical creatures. Finally, you will reach heaven, home to the greatest deity of all, Indra. A captivating aerial dance performed by angels awaits you.
Revel in the vibrant religious festivals of Thailand!
As believers of Karma, Buddhists believe that to earn a place in heaven, they must have gathered merit on earth. With a variety of merit-making festivals celebrated by Thais, Act 3 highlights the vibrant and joyous celebrations of the people. Get a sneak-peek into Ordination Ceremonies, Loy Krathong, the Phitakon Ghost Parade and numerous other festivals!
know before you go
- Photography and video recording of the show are prohibited
- Free entry for children under 4ys or below 90cm in height - no seat
- No pets allowed
- These tickets are only for foreign nationals
Availability & Timings
Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun - 5:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Pre-Show Entertainment - 7:20 PM to 8:05 PM
Entry to Show - 8:05 PM to 8:30 PM
80min, no interval
You will receive your Siam Niramit Phuket Show mobile voucher in your email shortly. Please display this voucher on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Point
Siam Niramit, 55/81 Moo 5, Chalermprakiet Rd., Rassada, Muang, Phuket 83000
The Siam Niramit Phuket Show ticket is valid only for the date and time chosen during booking.