Petronas Twin Towers and Batu Caves
Kuala Lumpur is known for its high-end shopping malls, colonial-era buildings, lovely gardens and an impressive skyline dominated by the Petronas Twin Towers! Spend a day falling in love with the city and exploring its best highlights.
- Explore the colorful capital of Malaysia on this full-day tour of its best cultural icons
- Visit the famous Petronas Twin Towers and take in unparalleled views of KL from the observation deck
- See the beautiful Hindu temple at the Batu Caves and immerse yourself in the rich history and culture of the city
- Check out the KL Bird Park, home to more than 200 different bird species
- Discover the city’s top highlights like the National Mosque, the Old Railway Station and the National Monument
- Choose to go with a group or as a solo traveler
- With convenient hotel transfers, this makes for a hassle-free experience
- 8 Kuala Lumpur attractions
- Petronas Twin Towers admission ticket
- Hotel transfers
- KL Bird Park
- Meal expenses
- Tip and gratuities
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
After getting picked up from your hotel, you will make your way to the famous Petronas Twin Towers. Fall in love with the city as you take in the stunning views of the cityscape from the observation deck on the 86th floor here. Continue onwards to the Central Market for some souvenir shopping. While you're here, don't forget to snack on local delicacies such as the kuih and the nasi lemak.
Once you're fueled up, make your way to the Perdana Botanical Garden. An oasis in the middle of the bustling city, the greenhouse here features a collection of tropical plants and flowers, that offer you some cool respite. Next up is the KL Bird Park, where you can catch take pictures of and feed the many exotic birds. You will also get to see the National Monument - a sculpture that commemorates those who died in Malaysia's struggle for freedom.
Get a taste of tradition as you walk along the limestone hills that house the Batu Caves. These Hindu temples are dedicated to Lord Murugan. Later, make your way to the Masjid Negara (National Mosque), the nationwide symbol of Islam. It is located north-west from the Old Railway Station. A mix of Eastern and Western architectures, this building used to be KL's main railway hub until the Kuala Lumpur Sentral took over in 2001. Bask in the nostalgia before getting dropped off back to your hotel to cap off the day.
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Full-Day Tour - Group
- Full-Day Tour - Solo Traveler
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Malaysian passport holders must present their MyKad and non-Malaysian passport holders must present their valid passport at the Petronas Twin Towers’ security checkpoint before entering
- Make sure to wear comfortable shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up
- This ticket includes a hotel pick-up and drop-off
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel
- If your hotel is not in the pick-up zone, you will be provided with the nearest pick-up location
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout