Pattaya Floating Market
Visit Pattaya's floating market, known for its colorful array of vendors selling products from their boats on the water, and explore the 100,000 sqm sprawling market that features over 114 shops and water vendors.
- Paddle through the sprawling 10-hectare Pattaya river market, one of the most popular floating markets in all of Thailand.
- Visit the 4 different sections of the market where you can find many eateries, stalls, and souvenir shops selling goods from the north, northeast, central and southern regions of Thailand
- Shop for souvenirs and keepsakes for friends and loved ones back home, including wood carvings, handmade clocks, traditional Thai wear and more
- Indulge yourself in Thai food and snacks prepared by locals, including BBQ crocodile and other such exotica
- Watch the many cultural shows that occur every afternoon for a full-dose of Thai tradition
- Entrance ticket to the Pattaya floating market
- 15-minute boat ride (optional)
- Amphibious vehicle ride (optional)
- Zipline (300 Meters) (optional)
- Thai Folkways Village (optional)
- Free Drink (optional)
- Food and drinks
flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
The floating market is one of the most sought-after tourist attractions in Bangkok, amongst other popular market scenes. The floating market of Pattaya is a maze of canals and floating vendors, spread over a sprawling 100,000 sqm and comprising of over 114 shops and water vendors.
Paddle through the floating market and keep an eye out for souvenirs, traditional handmade toys, silverware, textiles, fresh fruits and vegetables, and Thai delicacies and snacks prepared by locals. You can even try some crocodile satay, or BBQ crocodile, if you have the stomach for it! In the afternoon, cultural shows such as sea boxing and dancing occur in different parts of the market, which you can enjoy. For some pampering, you can even get a traditional Thai head, foot, or facial massage before you continue exploring the magic of Pattaya.
Experiencing the floating markets is a rare opportunity when in Thailand, a great way to engage with the locals and pick up on their culture and lifestyle.
This experience is available with the following variant options:
- Entrance Ticket
- Entrance Ticket + Boat (15 minutes)
- Ticket + Boat (15 minutes) + Amphibious + Zipline (300 Meters) + Thai Folkways Village + Free Drink
know before you go
- Free entrance for children 119cm and below.
Timings and Availability
- The floating market is open daily from 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM (last admission at 6:00 PM)
- Shops are open daily from 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Long Tail Drum Floating Parade: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Contemporary Thai Music: 11:30 AM -12:00 PM, 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM, 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Sea Boxing (On Slippery Bar): 1:15 PM -1:45 PM, 3:15 PM - 3:45 PM, 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM
- Ancient Boxing (Tap-Chak): 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Thai Music Band Floating Parade: 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM-4:45 PM, 5:15 PM-5:45 PM
- Bowl Rowing Race: 6:00 PM-6:15 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your vouchers in either print or electronic form along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
451/304 Moo 12, Sukhumvi-Road Pattaya Nongprue, Banglamung
The nearest bus stop is Jomtien Beach. You can catch a local bus to the bus stop, which is a short walk away from the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at checkout.