Paris Fast Pass: Museums, River Cruise & Hop On Hop Off
The Paris Fast Pass is perfect for those who'd like to visit the many museums in Paris. With priority access to over 60 museums and monuments, including the Louvre, Orsay Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and Arc de Triomphe among others, you can explore the city and visit the museums at your own will. You can choose to use the pass between 2-4 days and avail free, one-time access to the museums listed. In addition, you can enjoy free Hop-On, Hop-Off services as well as a lovely cruise on the Seine.
- Get free, one-time access to over 60 museums and experiences in Paris.
- With the Paris Fast Pass, you can choose the duration, depending on whether you pick the Silver, Gold or Platinum passes to explore the list of available museums.
- Enjoy fast track skip-the-line entry for select experiences such as the Louvre and Centre Pompidou, which allows you to save time on your visit to these popular Paris museums.
- A free 1-day or 2-day Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour ticket is included with your pass, which allows you to explore the city onboard special sightseeing buses with audio commentary.
- Also included is a free 1-hour cruise on the River Seine, allowing you to take in the splendid Parisian sights from a luxurious boat.
- The pass is valid from the time it is activated at the first museum for consecutive days, and not random 24-hour periods. You can visit the museums of your choice anytime, depending on the type of pass you have selected.
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
The Paris Fast Pass makes visiting the many famous museums in Paris an extremely easy and cost-effective affair. With this pass, you get priority skip-the-line access to over 60 museums and monuments in Paris for only a fraction of the cost of the individual entry at each of these attractions. The more you visit, the more you save. Choose from the Silver, Gold or Platinum pass (between 2 or 4 days), depending on which your pass is valid for consecutive days (and not spaced out 24-hour periods).
Popular Paris landmarks such as the Louvre Museum, Orsay Museum and the Notre Dame Cathedral are notorious for having ticket lines that are 1-3 hours long. The Paris Fast Pass allows you to skip these ticket lines and get priority access to the museums and monuments. This allows you to spend more time exploring the attraction than standing outside in the ticket queue.
The validity of the pass does not begin until you visit your first museum. Therefore, you can purchase your pass in advance and then plan your visits accordingly, without worrying about the expiration of the pass. The pass comes with a flyer containing all the information you need about the featured museums and monuments.
Your pass will also avail you a free, 1 or 2-day Hop-On, Hop-Off bus tour that will help you get to the museums of your choice. The pass also includes a free 1-hour cruise on the River Seine, when you can take in the spectacular sights of the city.
is the pass good for me?
The advantages of the Paris Fast Pass are multifold and benefit every traveller to Paris, be it on your first visit to the city, or whether you're travelling with children or in a group. Not only do you get to decide how many days you'd like to explore Paris' museums uninhibited but you also get to choose from an exhaustive list of these museums, allowing you to comfortably plan and explore them. It is no wonder that the Paris Fast Pass is a bestseller among both tourists and locals alike.
Here are the advantages of the Paris All Access Museum Pass:
You get to visit multiple museums with the same ticket. The pass is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, and after the first usage, it is valid for consecutive days and not for random 24-hour periods. For instance, with the 2-day pass, if you first use your pass on a Monday, it is then valid on the following Tuesday. The pass expires at midnight.
Using the Paris All Access Museum Pass is completely hassle-free. Your pass will be emailed to you and you may choose to either take a print out of it or simply save it on your phone. Just show the e-ticket or physical pass at any of the designated spots at the attractions listed and enjoy prompt entry.
Your free Hop-On, Hop-Off bus will allow you to travel across the city in a hassle-free manner, allowing you to enjoy visiting the museums instead.
The biggest advantage of the Paris All Access Museum Pass is the savings. The Paris Pass lets you save on individual charges at the gate if used correctly. With specific partnerships and deals, the Paris All Access Museum Pass promises to be an affordable alternative for travellers to the city.
Here's a brief breakdown of the potential savings* you could avail with the Paris Pass:
The Paris Fast Pass - Silver Pass (adult): €95.00
Louvre Museum: €17.00
Notre Dame Cathedral: €10.00
Arc de Triomphe: €12.00
The Orsay Museum: €12.00
Cité de l’Architecture et du Patrimoine: €8.00
Espaces Mode et Textile: €13.00
La Cinémathèque française - Musée du Cinéma: €5.00
I-Day (24-hour) Hop-On, Hop-Off bus tour - €32.39
1-hour Seine Cruise - €15
Total - €133.39
The Silve Paris Fast Pass will cost you €95.00, whereas you will be spending €133.39 if you were to buy individual tickets for these attractions. This translates to savings of around 30% on the general admission prices with the Paris Fast Pass.
Paris Pass Key Inclusions
- Louvre Museum (Musée du Louvre)
- Orsay Museum (Musée d’Orsay)
- Arc de Triomphe
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Centre Pompidou
- Cité de l’Architecture et du Patrimoine
- Musée du quai Branly
- Musée national Eugène Delacroix
- Musée de l’Armée
- Musée national des Arts asiatiques
- Musée des Arts décoratifs
- Espaces Mode et Textile
- Espaces Publicité
- Musée Nissim de Camondo
- Musée des Arts et Métiers
- Chapelle expiatoire
- La Cinémathèque française - Musée du Cinéma
- Cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie
- Visite publique des Égouts de Paris
- Palais de la Porte Dorée - Musée national de l'histoire de l'Immigration
- Musée de l’Institut du Monde arabe
- Musée d'art et d'histoire du Judaïsme
- Musée Gustave Moreau
- Musée de Cluny - Musée national du Moyen Âge
- Philharmonie de Paris - Musée de la musique
- Crypte archéologique du Parvis Notre-Dame
- Musée national de l’Orangerie
- Musée de l’Ordre de la Libération
- Palais de la découverte - universcience
- Musée national Picasso-Paris
- Musée des Plans-reliefs
- Musée Rodin
- Musée de l’Air et de l’Espace
- Musée d’Archéologie nationale et Domaine national de Saint-Germain-en-Laye
- Sèvres, Cité de la céramique - Musée national de la céramique
- Abbaye royale de Chaalis
- Château de Champs-sur-Marne
- Musées et domaine nationaux du Palais de Compiègne
- Musée Condé - Château de Chantilly
- Musée départemental Maurice Denis
- Château de Fontainebleau
- Château de Maisons
- Musée national du château de Malmaison
- Château de Pierrefonds
- Musée national de Port-Royal des Champs
- Château de Rambouillet, Laiterie de la Reine et Chaumière aux Coquillages
- Musée national de la Renaissance - Château d’Ecouen
- Maison d’Auguste Rodin à Meudon
- Basilique cathédrale de Saint-Denis
- Villa Savoye
- Châteaux de Versailles et de Trianon
- Château de Vincennes
know before you go
Your pass is valid for up to 1 year from the date of purchase. The pass is activated when you use it at the first attraction, after which it is valid for consecutive days as specified by your choice of pass.
The Paris Fast Pass is available in 3 variants. Each variant lets you choose a specific number of days on which you can choose to visit any of the attractions listed with this pass, with free, one-time access. In the next step of the booking, please choose between Silver, Gold or Platinum for your choice of pass.
Paris Fast Pass - Silver
- 2-Day Museum Pass
- 1-Day (24-hour) Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour
- 1-Hour Seine River Cruise
Paris Fast Pass - Gold
- 2-Day Museum Pass
- 2-Day (48-hour) Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour
- 1-Hour Seine River Cruise
Paris Fast Pass - Platinum
- 4-Day Museum pass
- 2-Day (48-hour) Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour
- 1-hour Seine River Cruise
How to Redeem Your Paris Fast Pass
You will receive an email with your Paris Fast Pass shortly. Please take a print out of the same. Download the pass on your mobile device or print it out according to your own convenience and display your voucher at the redemption point mentioned in the mail in order to receive the pass. The pass will be activated after its first usage and will remain active for consecutive days depending on your choice of pass.
The Paris Fast Pass is valid for a year from the date of purchase. Your Paris Fast Pass is activated when you use it at the first attraction. It is then valid for the number of days mentioned on the pass of your choice, for consecutive days and not random 24-hour periods.