Paradis Latin Show Tickets with Optional Champagne
Witness a one-of-a-kind cabaret spectacle at the Paradis Latin and see the spectacular performances at the show. Indulge in delicious champagne as the artists perform incredible feats and the acrobats dazzle you with their aerial presence. If you only see one show in Paris, make it Le Paradis Latin Cabaret!
- Watch the latest show at Paradis Latin - "L'Oiseau Paradis"
- Experience the ‘Cabaret of Choice’ as voted by the people of Paris
- Indulge in champagne as you witness the mesmerizing show play out in front of you.
- Choose from different ticket options and select the one the best suits you.
- Paradis Latin Show Tickets
- Champagne (Optional)
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund.
Why Visit Paradis Latin
The famous Parisian Cabaret is located in the heart of Paris, a few steps from Notre Dame and the Pantheon. Built by Gustave Eiffel in 1889 and listed as a historical heritage site of the capital, Paradis Latin presents its show "L'Oiseau Paradis" and welcomes prestigious artists who are admired from around the world. Witness a fabulous cocktail show of catchy pictures, spectacular attractions, breathtaking French Cancan and much more!
Your Paradis Latin Experience
The Paradis Latin is an exotic French cabaret experience. Watch the cabaret transform into a magical garden where dancers take you on a farandole full of surprises, cheerfulness, enchanted rides, masked balls, and musicals. For its 130th anniversary, the Paradis Latin is putting on a special show with famous director Kamel Ouali, "L'Oiseau Paradis". Themed around sensuality, poetry, emotion, humor and new technologies, this one-of-a-kind show will thrill you in many unexpected ways. 15 exceptional sets and nearly 500 costumes have been created just for the occasion by the Parisian Couture House. With breathtaking visuals, the modern ballets are performed in the traditional style of the Parisian cabarets. The humorous script is enacted by an array of wide-ranging performers. The young and beautiful girls, the charming dancers, the jugglers and acrobats, all led by former Miss Universe Iris Mittenaere, will make you spend a night of dreams at the Garden of Paradise. To know more about the venue, refer our detailed guide on Paradis Latin
You will find these ticket options on the next page to choose from, allowing you to select the experience that best suits your needs. These variants exist for all the shows unless mentioned otherwise.
- Show tickets only
- Show with a glass of champagne
- Show with half-a-bottle of champagne
- Show with half-a-bottle of champagne and a platter of macarons
Know Before You Go
You must arrive at 9 PM for your champagne service. The show begins promptly at 9:30 PM and lasts approximately 90 - 100 minutes. At 11 PM, the grand finale will take place.
Please wear an elegant, smart outfit. Avoid athletic wear, sneakers, shorts and flip flops. A full suit/evening dress is welcome.
Although there’s no minimum age, the recommended age limit is at least 6 years. Children under 12 years of age can attend a show free of charge.
Paradis Latin is located at 28 Rue du Cardinal Lemoine, 75005 Paris, France. You can get there using the following methods:
- Bus: You can take the 63, 86 or 87 and get off at Monge or Mutualité. You can take the 47 or 89 and get off at Cardinal Lemoine. You can take the 67 and get off at Institut du Monde Arabe or Jussieu.
- Metro: You can take line 10 and get off at Cardinal Lemoine or Jussieu. You can take the line 7 and get off at Jussieu.
- Please bring a printout of your ticket along with a valid photo ID.
- Please note, as a courtesy to the performers and other guests, we advise you to switch off all electronics and phones. Alcohol is served to guests above 18 years of age.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue.