NIFREL Interactive Aquazoo E-Ticket in Osaka
Head on to NIFREL Interactive Aquazoo, a unique experience that is sure to invert the stereotypical idea of a zoo. Indulge in this attraction that focuses on elevating the visitor’s sensorial experience by bringing together the best of a zoo, aquarium, and museum into a single facility. Explore the 7 zones of the aquazoo at your own pace and feel like a daredevil as you personally interact with these wild animals.
- Enter the exhilarating environment of the NIFREL interactive Aquazoo that is the perfect blend of zoo, aquarium, and museum under one roof.
- Embark upon this extraordinary sensory experience that will help you interact with various species and change your outlook about their lives.
- Wander through the seven zones at this attraction based on individual themes, namely “Colors”, “Abilities”, “Shapes”, “Behavior”, “Waterside”, “Biodiversity”, and “Wonder Moments”.
- Entry into NIFREL Interactive Aquazoo
- Access to all seven zones
- Transfers to/from attraction
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, refunded or rescheduled.
what to expect
Get a taste of peaceful coexistence
NIFREL Interactive Aquazoo is far from your average zoo experience. With minimalistic barriers separating you from the majestic creatures, you’ll feel like you’ve wandered into their world uninvited. The animals will make you feel nothing less than comfortable and you’ll find out what it’s like to peacefully coexist with other species.
This aquazoo has become one of the most popular tourist sites due to its unique blend of zoo, aquarium, and museum. It is also referred to as “the living museum”, based on the theory of Kansei-ni Fureru, which translates into “touching sensitivity”. The plethora of diverse flora and fauna, both terrestrial and aquatic is presented with an artistic touch, making it appealing for all audiences alike.
Explore all seven zones at your own pace
The attraction is divided into seven zones, each representing the individuality of the species in a unique way. “Abilities” is the zone dedicated for animals that have unique abilities, such as changing color or spurting water. “Colors” is specific to sea creatures with unique colors. “Shapes” include aquatic animals with distinctive shapes. “Waterside” is dedicated to waterside mammals, such as white tigers, miniature hippos, etc. “Behavior” is the collaboration of uncaged animals like African penguins, toucans, and so on.
The final two zones, namely “Biodiversity” and “Wonder Moments” are the exhibits closest to museum displays involving 3D images and art exhibits that will have you gasping at the wonder that is nature. While “Biodiversity” focuses on life on earth, “Wonder moments” gives you a stunning vantage point of Earth from outer space.
know before you go
- This ticket is available to non-Japanese passport holders alone. Japanese passport holders may purchase the ticket at the ticket booking location on-site.
- Post the G20 summit in Osaka 2019, the security has increased in Kaiyukan and surrounding areas. Baggage will be checked before entering the aquarium.
- If you wish to exit the NIFREL and re-enter, you’ll need this ticket. Let the staff know you want to re-enter. This is permitted up to one hour before the closing time on the date you visit.
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible
- You might want to make a quick pitstop at NIFREL’s café, Eat, Eat, Eat at the “waterside” zone and experience what it’s like to eat water.
Use public transportation as much as you can while visiting Kaiyukan. Traffic regulations are enforced due to the G20 summit and therefore, temporary traffic restrictions may be in place.
NIFREL is open from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM every day. However, the last entry time is 7:00 PM.
Reduced Priced Tickets
- Entry for children below the age of 2 is free.
- Child tickets (3-6 years) are available at a reduced price of JPY 600.
- Student tickets (7-15 years) is available at a reduced price of JPY 1000.
Please select the correct profile type for your group during checkout. Warning: Ensure to carry a valid ID of each group member if you select reduced priced tickets during checkout.
NIFREL Aquazoo is located at 565-0826 EXPOCITY Nifrel, 2-1 Senribampakukoen, Suita-shi, Osaka.
Get off at the Bampaku-kinen-koen Station by Osaka Monorail. NIFREL is a 2-minute walk from there.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. You may display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the main entrance.
Your tickets are valid for 180 days from the date of purchase.