Skip the Line Tickets to Orsay Museum & Paris City Tour
Visit the famed Musée d’Orsay and take in their vast collection of French art at your own pace with these skip-the-line tickets. Included with the museum tickets is a tour of the city of Paris in a covered panoramic bus, so you can familiarize yourself with the gorgeous sights of the city of lights.
- Explore the Musée d’Orsay at your own pace with these skip-the-line tickets and admire their vast collection of French and post-impressionistic artworks
- See the sights of the magical city of Paris from the comfort of a covered panoramic bus with the included tickets
- Skip-the-Line Tickets to the Musée d’Orsay
- Tour of Paris in a covered panoramic bus
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel these tickets up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
what to expect
The Musée d’Orsay was set up in an abandoned railway station that was initially fated to be demolished. The suggestion to turn the station into a museum came from the Directorate of the Museum of France. The idea was to build a museum that would bridge the gap between the Louvre and the National Museum of Modern Art. This was accomplished gradually, and the museum was opened to the public in December 1986. Today, the museum holds mainly French art dating from 1848 to 1914, including paintings, sculptures, furniture, and photography. It houses the largest collection of impressionist and post-Impressionist masterpieces in the world, by painters including Monet, Manet, Degas, Renoir, Cézanne, Seurat, Gauguin, and Van Gogh.
Head to the left bank of the Seine after collecting your tickets from the agency, and take your time in exploring this vast museum and its many stunning exhibits. You can see world-renowned paintings and artworks, such as Manet’s Luncheon on the Grass, Van Gogh’s Starry Night Over the Rhone, and Cezanne’s Card Players on display here, among other decorative arts that have been exhibited here, in the 2000 sq-meter museum.
You can also go on a tour of the city of Paris on a panoramic covered bus, depending upon the schedule you will choose. On this tour, you can catch sight of the city’s many iconic attractions, such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and the Arc de Triomphe. The bus will cross the most famous districts of the capital such as Saint-Germain-des-Prés and the Champs Elysées. This tour will help you get your bearings in this beautiful city, as well as immerse you in the day-to-day lives of its residents.
know before you go
- Audio guides are available on-site in French, German, English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Russian.
- Commentary for children is also available in French, English, and Spanish.
Timings and Availability
- The museum’s opening hours are from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM on all days except Monday. On Thursdays, the museum will stay open until 9:45 PM. The exhibit rooms will be closed an hour before the museum’s closing time.
- You can choose to take the bus tour starting at either 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, or 3:00 PM. The tour will last for about 5 hours.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children aged 2 years and below go free. Children aged 3-17 years enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID).