Kabira Bay Glass-bottom Boat Ride from Ishigaki Island, Okinawa
- Instant confirmation
- Mobile ticket
Take a ride on a glass-bottom boat and witness a natural aquarium underneath you. Indulge in a plethora of local cuisine along the coast of Kabira Bay.
- Enjoy a glass-bottom boat ride on Kabira Bay and witness the thriving fish, coral, and other marine life that live within in this tour.
- You cannot miss out on the glass-bottom boat ride that leaves every 15 minutes from the shore.
- Witness the natural beauty of Kabira Bay and its surrounding terrain, composed of powdery-white beaches and clear blue waters.
- Gaze at the colorful coral reefs and tropical fish at the natural aquarium.
- Indulge in delicious local food at the restaurants that line the coast of Ishigaki Island.
- Boat tour
- Japanese driver
- Hotel transfers
- Parking fees
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Located on the northern coast of Ishigaki Island in the Okinawa Prefecture of Japan, Kabira Bay is one of the most beautiful beaches in Japan. The powdery white sand is breathtaking, but the true attraction at the beach is the crystal clear water.
Watch the marine life swim below you as you float on a glass-bottom boat. Get up close and personal with the colorful fish and corals that live in the waters of Kabira Bay. The boats sail every 15 minutes, and there are plenty throughout the day for you to take out into the sea. The water at the beach is so clear that it is easy to make out shadows on the seafloor, making it seem shallow. Beware, though, because it is deep and has a population of jellyfish.
You can also spend some time exploring the white sandy beaches. The coast is populated with many eateries that sell delicious food, such as goya champuru stir fry or Yaeyama soba noodles. Kabira Bay is one of the most popular places to visit on Ishigaki Island and has won 3 stars on the Michelin Green Guide. Make your way to Kabira to enjoy some truly beautiful experiences on the beachside and on the water.
Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
- In case of extreme weather, the activity might be canceled.
- Make sure to check your voucher for the proper run-through of all COVID-related safety measures and guidelines you are expected to follow.
- Daily: 9am - 5pm (departure every 15 minutes)
- 30 minutes
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Board your cruise at Kabira Marine Service Glass Boat Cruise.
- Address: 911-2 Kabira, Ishigaki, Okinawa 907-0453, Japan.
- The closest bus stop is in front of Kabira Park (川平公園前). It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses Line 9 Kabira Riso (系統9 川平リゾ), Route 7 Yoshiwara Line (系統7 吉原線) to get you there.