Oceanogràfic: 1-Day Admission Tickets
Set foot in the biggest aquarium in Europe, Oceanogràfic! Explore over 500 species of marine life with your 1-day pass, including sea lions, dolphins, belugas, and sharks, set in different marine environments.
- Get a 1-day pass to the largest aquarium in Europe, Oceanogràfic.
- Say hello to adorable sea lions, sawfish, penguins, belugas, and more.
- Explore the world's aquatic ecosystems from tropical seas to the oceans.
- Discover more than 45,000 individual creatures from over 500 species.
- Experience the thrill of seeing a movie in the largest 4D cinema in Spain (if chosen as an option).
- 1-day pass to Oceanogràfic
- All fees & taxes
- Special Fallera Offer (Optional)
- Ticket to the 4D Cinema
- Any additional services
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled
Make your way to the state-of-the-art underwater city of Oceanogràfic in Valencia. Located in the amazing City of Arts and Sciences, it is designed to resemble the shape of a water lily. The building is built across 2 levels. The upper floors feature outdoor exhibitions and are surrounded by a huge freshwater lake where pelicans, cormorants, and flamingos thrive. The lower level has the largest aquarium in Europe, home to several species of the world’s main marine ecosystems.
Your time here will feel like a journey through the Mediterranean, wetlands, temperate and tropical seas, as well as the Antarctic and Arctic oceans of the world. Fun fact: the Dolphinarium holds more than 24 million liters of water, and hits a depth of 10.5 meters. As you explore the building, learn about the behavior of more than 45,000 sea creatures from 500 different species, including belugas, sea lions, and sharks. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, simply head to the underwater restaurant (not included).
You can also choose the option that comes with access to the 4D cinema, the largest of its kind in Spain. Simply sit back and experience conditions such as wind, light changes, aromas, snow, as well as vibration in the seats of the projection room. Currently, the two movies running here are BBC Earth's Shark: A 4D® Experience and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. The former explores sharks' survival instincts, and the special effects put you right in the middle of the action. The latter takes you on a journey aboard the Nautilus submarine as you witness the adventures of a teenage boy Ned. Expect 4D effects like water splashes, gusts of wind, and bubbles!
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- General Ticket
- Fallera Offer (Members of Fallera Commission ONLY)
- Oceanogràfic + 4D Cinema (Jaws a 4D experience)
- Oceanogràfic + 4D Cinema (20000 Leagues Under the Sea)
Note: If you're purchasing the Fallera ticket offer, you must go to the venue dressed in official Falla clothing: uniform with corresponding shield (blouse, sweatshirt, jacket) or Valencian clothing!
- Note: Your 4D Cinema ticket can only be redeemed on the same day that you visit Oceanogràfic.
- The parking rate is € 2.30 per hour, the maximum price being € 24 per day. If you present your Oceanogràfic ticket you will enjoy the advantage of a “flat rate” of € 7 per day. You must show your ticket at the Oceanogràfic stores or the parking control center. Parking spaces are not reserved.
- All the buildings are adapted with ramps and/or lifts to ensure that all visitors can access any point of the aquarium. Moreover, if you have reduced mobility, you can request to borrow a wheelchair, leaving a € 10 deposit. This deposit will be refunded upon the return of the chair.
- The projections in the 4D cinema include seat sensations, vibration, gusts of air, water sprays, smells, bright lights, and other special effects. It is forbidden to manipulate the seats.
- Keep your valuables safe, including electronic devices. The 4D cinema is not responsible for objects that have not been properly protected.
- Keep your delicate garments protected while in the 4D cinema. The effects of water occur with purified water, they could cause deterioration in fine or delicate clothes. The cinema is not responsible for any damage.
- Pregnant women, people with heart, back, and neck problems, those who suffer from vertigo or any condition that may be aggravated by movement, lights, or other effects are advised to contact the room staff before they enter the 4D cinema projection room.
4D Cinema Rules
- Once the projection has started, access to the room will not be allowed. It is essential to access with a ticket. It is recommended to arrive at the Red Sea Auditorium (where the cinema is located) at least 10 min. in advance.
- Due to the characteristics of the films, children under 4 years of age are not allowed in the room.
- You are not allowed to get up or stand during the screening.
- In case of dizziness, it is recommended to remove your glasses and keep your eyes closed momentarily.
- Contact the room staff for the location of wheelchairs.
- Audio/picture recording is not allowed without company authorization.
- Glasses must be returned to staff upon exiting the room.
- In an emergency, follow the instructions of the staff.
- Film screenings are subject to change for organizational reasons.
- 10am - 8pm (ticketing office closes at 7pm).
- Mon - Sun: 10am - 6pm (ticketing office closes at 5pm).
- Sat: 10am to 8pm (ticketing office closes at 7pm).
Infants aged 0-3yrs can go in for free. Children aged 4-12yrs, as well as seniors aged 65 yrs and above, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Oceanogràfic
- Address: Carrer d'Eduardo Primo Yúfera, 1B, 46013 València, Valencia, Spain
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Oceanogràfic
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Metro: The closest metro stop is Alameda, on lines 3, 5, 7 and 9 of Metrovalencia
- Bus: The regular EMT line stops at the doors of Oceanogràfic. Bus #95, as well as 15, will communicate you with the different points of the city
- Car: If you decide to come via car, these are the coordinates to enter in your navigator: GPS: 39º 27 ′ 9 ”N, 0º 20 ′ 53” W
- Bike: Valencia has a wide network of bike rental stations, so you can pedal from anywhere in the city through the river park
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout