Prague: Old Town & Jewish Quarter Guided Tour
Tour through Prague’s timeless history and fascinating events as you walk through Prague’s historical Jewish Quarter and Old Town!
- Take a tour through the Jewish Quarter and the Old Town and soak in its charming surroundings.
- Walkthrough crooked streets and past small shops to discover the former Jewish ghetto.
- Your expert tour guide will regale tales and legends about Jewish history as you walk past the Jewish cemetery.
- This guided tour is available in English, German, Spanish, French, and Italian.
- Guided walking tour of Prague
- Expert tour guide
- Admission Ticket to the Jewish Quarter
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Your 90-minute guided walk begins at the tour office, located just a few steps from the Maisel Synagogue. From there, head to the Jewish quarter where your guide will tell you about the history of Jews in Prague.
After an overview of the city’s Jewish heritage, you’ll be guided around the main synagogues and the Jewish cemetery. Also, see where Franz Kafka did much of his writing. Then head to Prague’s Old Town and take in the historical landmarks including the world-famous astronomical clock. Enjoy the commentary and the stories shared by a professional guide behind each of the important buildings you see.
know before you go
know before you go
There is a fair amount of walking on this tour. Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear
The ticket includes the following language options that you can choose from:
- English Guided Tour
- German Guided Tour
- Spanish Guided Tour
- French Guided Tour
- Italian Guided Tour
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Your meeting point is at the office GET PRAGUE GUIDE at Maiselova 5, 110 00, Prague 1.
- Look for an open blue and white umbrella.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for Get Prague Guide, Maiselova 5.
- The nearest metro station is Staromestska.
- Catch Line A to get here
- The nearest tram station is Staromestska.
- Trams #2, 17, and 18 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.