Self-Guided Seville Walking Tour + Multilingual Audio Guide
Experience Seville in all its glory while learning about its culture and most historic attractions.
- Immerse yourself in Seville’s attractions at your own pace.
- Be flexible without guides, timetables, and groups as you discover the city's sights with an informative English and Spanish audio guide.
- From the UNESCO-listed Catedral de Sevilla to the charming Plaza de España, and the Royal Palace of Alcázar – experience it all and much more with these tickets.
- Access unlimited self-guided features that can be used throughout your visit to Seville.
- Unlimited access to all self-guided features of the Vox app
- Unlimited use for the duration of your stay
- Multilingual audio guide (English & Spanish)
- Entry to ticketed attractions
- Public transport
- Any meals and drinks
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Discover the very best that Seville has to offer right from the second you set foot in this Andalusian city known for its rich history and architecture strongly influenced by Moorish rule and culture. Explore this 'Gem of Andalucia' on your own with audio available in both English and Spanish.
Some very notable milestones on this self-guided tour include the military watchtower of Torre del Oro and the must-see UNESCO World Heritage site of Catedral de Sevilla. Known as the largest Gothic cathedral in the world, soak up each part of the grand architecture and sections of this historic church and climb the Bell Tower (La Girada) to see the city from a gorgeous perspective. Walk around the massive and emblematic Plaza de España which was built by the great Seville architect Aníbal González in 1929. The Royal Alcázar has to be on your itinerary, a residential Palace fortress that so perfectly combines Spanish and Muslim influences in its architecture. When you need a break, relax in Seville’s principal park – the Maria Luisa Park – which stretches alongside the scenic Guadalquivir River.
know before you go
- Torre del Oro - Catedral de Sevilla - Plaza de España - Royal Alcázar - La Giralda - Setas de Sevilla - Parque de María Luisa - Archivo de Indias - Plaza de Toros - Seville Museum of Fine Arts - Casa de Pilatos - Puente de Triana - Mercado de Triana
- While it’s not mandatory to wear a mask indoors or outdoors, you must still wear one when traveling by city public transport and wherever it's strictly specified.
- Please use your own mobile device and headphones at all times. Further app download instructions can be found on your voucher.
- The Vox app is available on iOS and Android.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- You will receive access to the audio guide which can be downloaded on your smartphone.
- Start the audio on your device as you visit attractions at your own convenience.