English Guided Tour of the St. Peter's Basilica and the Cupola
Follow your expert guide into the heart of the Catholic Church, the St Peters' Basilica. Climb to the Cupola to admire mesmerizing views of the Eternal City.
- Enjoy exploring one of the most famous cathedrals in the world.
- Admire the unique architecture and the masterpieces contained within the cathedral.
- Listen to fascinating stories from the rich repertoire of Vatican history.
- Snap enviable photos of the city from the top of the Cupola.
- 3-hour tour
- Access to St Peters’ Basilica and the Cupola
- Professional licenced guide
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
As the revered residence of the Pope and the very heart of Christendom, St Peters' Basilica is undoubtedly one of the most important places in the entire world. Enter and explore the largest papal basilica in the world with a professional licensed guide. Designed by the maestros Michelangelo, Gian Lorenzo Bernini, and Carlo Maderno, the incredible beauty of the cathedral will take your breath away. Feel like you have slipped back in time as you discover the many masterpieces, tombs of popes, and relics within the basilica as you listen to intriguing stories and remarkable events associated with it. The basilica is also home to Michelangelo's The Pietà, the only work that the Renaissance artist ever signed.
Later, climb to the top of the Cupola, which is counted among one of the biggest in the world. Here, you can feast your eyes on the fascinating 360 degrees panorama of the entire Rome and return with some of the most recognizable photos of the Vatican.
know before you go
Please note that from 30 Dec 2021, it is mandatory for every guest to have an FFP2 mask for the entrance to any museum in Italy. Without this mask, you will not be able to participate in the tour.
Shorts and sleeveless shirts are not allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Daily at 8:45am.
- The tour is unavailable on Oct 14.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to the tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- Meet your guide at Via Vespasiano, 20/22.
- Address: Via Vespasiano, 20/22, 00192 Roma RM, Italy Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Ottaviano. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 913 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Ottaviano. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metros MEA to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.