Palma de Mallorca Catamaran Tour
Enjoy some fun under the sun, swim stops, photo opportunities, and a delicious buffet lunch on a catamaran: the perfect day out in Mallorca!
- Enjoy 4 hours of absolute delight as you float upon the shimmering waters of Palma de Mallorca.
- Cruise along the Port of Palma and sail towards the cove of Cala Blava, where we'll anchor.
- Snorkel and discover life underwater, float in the waters, or swim up to the coast: the choice is yours.
- Delight in a hearty meal onboard the catamaran, with a range of culinary options to choose from.
- Before you know it, you'll be heading back to the Port of Palma, where your trip officially ends.
- 4-hr catamaran sailing
- Snorkeling equipment
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
This Palma de Mallorca catamaran tour is spread across 4 lavish hours, giving you the best relaxing experience out on sea while being surrounded by picturesque views of the Mediterranean. Set sail from the Port of Palma and navigate along Palma's Bay in a comfortable fashion. You'll be taken to the stunning cove of Cala Blava, where we will anchor and stay put for a few hours: throw on your swimming gear and float in the clear Mediterranean waters, snorkel and discover marine life underwater, or swim to the coast, where a secluded sandy beach lets you relax on the sun-kissed shores: the option is entirely yours! After all that time under the sun, replenish your bodies with a filling buffet lunch, with a host of culinary options to choose from, onboard the catamaran.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- We recommend that clients take a camera (waterproof if possible) as there will be many beautiful views and fun memories to capture.
- This tour is suitable for all ages.
- Dates with bacon
- Meatballs with Thai sauce
- Poultry salad with mango and ginger
- Selection of vegetables with courgettes/zucchini, carrots, tomatoes cocktail, onions
- Pork roast with mushroom sauce
- Rosemary potatoes with garlic
- Seafood salad
- Trampo salad of tomatoes and pimientos/peppers
- Spring rolls
- Curry pie
- Fruit salad with vanilla ice cream
- Green salad mixed with orange
What To Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your boarding point is at Port de Palma de Mallorca.
- Address: 07015 Palma, Balearic Islands, Spain.
- The closest bus stop is 15-Port - Estació Marítima, a 2-min walk to the boarding point.
- Buses #1 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.