Day Cruise From Athens To Agistri, Moni and Aegina With Mediterranean-Greek Lunch
Relish a 10-hour long cruise to Greece’s Saronic Islands. Get an exclusive chance to escape from modern life, as you explore the beauty of Greece’s isolated islands!
- Take a 10-hour sailing trip from Athens to the Saronic Islands.
- Discover the natural beauty of Greece and its islands as you get a chance to explore 3 islands.
- Swim, snorkel and relax at some of the most beautiful spots in all of Greece!
- Savor some delectable snacks, drinks, and lunch onboard your sailing ship.
- Hotel pick up and drop-off from hotels located in Central Athens (if option selected)
- Coffee, juices, snacks and cookies offered onboard the bus
- Day cruise (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM) around the Saronic Gulf on a beautiful traditional motor-sailing boat
- Lunch with delicious Mediterranean-Greek food and traditional wine and beers
- Stops for swimming and sunbathing
- Snorkeling equipment, water noodles
- Fruits, sweets, snacks, coffee, juices, soft drinks
- Multi-lingual professional crew (4-5 people)
- Entrance fees for museums or entrance charge sites
- Optional bike tour in Agistri - payment at the rent a bike shop in Agistri
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
The experience starts early in the morning. You can choose to be picked up from your hotel for a hassle-free transfer to the meeting point. Enjoy the drive through the beautiful streets of Athens, on the way to the boarding point at Marina Zeas.
You will get on board a spacious Greek sailing ship, and begin to make your way to the Saronic Islands. Soak up the Mediterranean Sun from a comfortable spot on deck. The first stop is at the island of Agistri. Populated by pine trees and surrounded by crystal clear water, you can explore the island. Relax on the beach and enjoy a swim in the water. An optional bike tour between Chalikiada and Megalochori Beach is also available and is a great choice for adventure lovers.
Next up is the island of Moni, where you can enjoy a delicious traditional Greek lunch accompanied by coffee, wine, beer, and soft drinks. After lunch, you can jump off the boat and take a swim around. Although there are no inhabitants on the island, there are plenty of peacocks, rabbits, and deet present on it.
The final stop is on the island of Aegina, which is famous for its white stone houses, the temple of Aphaia and the temple of Apollo. The Greek cuisine here is to die for, and is it a paradise for those who want an escape from modern life!
You will then make your way back to Marina Zeas, while enjoying some chill music and a snack consisting of Mediterranean fruits, drinks, and coffee.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily from 9 AM
- This cruise is not wheelchair accessible.
- You are advised to specify any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Bringing personal alcohol, outside food, smoking and carrying baggage is allowed.
- All children must be accompanied by adults.
- Infant meals are not included.
- The minimum age for drinking is 18 years.
- The minimum age for sailing is 5 years.
- The cruise is subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- You can go for an optional bike tour in Agistri, price 10 euros per person (payable to Agistri when renting the bike).
Infants aged 4 and under go free. Children aged 5 - 10 enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15-20 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo. ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Points
- Meet your guide at Marina Zeas Pier: J14, All Day Cruise.
- Free car park is available at the Marina.
- Address : Near, Pireas 185 34, Greece.
- The closest bus stop to the Marina is Syrangeiou, within a 1-min walk from the stop.
- Bus 20 will bring you here.
For Hotel Transfers
- This option includes hotel pickups and drop-offs from hotels located in Central Athens.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- The pick-up time will be communicated to you in advance.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.