Fast Track Sagrada Familia Guided Tour & Sant Pau Art Nouveau
Dive right into the significant Modernist works in Barcelona on this half-day tour of Sagrada Familia, Park Güell and Passeig de Gràcia! Move past ticket queues and head into these iconic Catalan landmarks while your bilingual tour guide graces you with informative tidbits about the attractions you’ll see.
- Embark upon a journey through Catalonia and admire the many works of Modernist architect, Antoni Gaudi scattered across the city
- Skip daytime crowds at these bustling attractions and head right in without whiling away in ticket queues
- Learn about the significance of Catalan Modernisme and its influence on the architecture of Barcelona from your bilingual (English & Spanish) tour guide
- Visit the Sagrada Familia and admire the rich facades the city has to offer
- Stroll through the whimsical Park Güell before heading to the Passeig de Gracia and admiring Gaudi’s famous apartment buildings like Casa Batllo, Casa Mila ‘La Pedrera’ and other modernist architectural marvels
- Skip-the-line ticket to Sagrada Familia
- Admission ticket to Park Güell with a walking tour
- Walking Tour Passeig de Gràcia (Casa Milà "La Pedrera" and Casa Batlló)
- Air-conditioned coaches
- Bilingual tour guide (English & Spanish)
- Entry tickets into La Pedrera and Casa Batlló
- Hotel transfers
Ages 3yrs and below go free. Ages 4-10yrs enjoy reduced pricing.
1st Nov- 31st Mar
- This tour is operational on all days except Wed & Sun
- Starts at 2:00 PM (with a presentation at 1:45 PM)
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
If you’re a lover of the arts, then this experience is ideal for you. Start off at the stunning landmark of Sagrada Familia and enjoy a guided tour around the exterior of the building. Make your way inside to see the Nativity and Passion Facades, while understanding the significance behind each mural. Inside the basilica, your guide will show you the extreme designs incorporated into the church’s construction and the finely detailed works of the beautiful stained glass windows.
The next stop on your itinerary is Park Güell! Your guide will take you up the enigmatic staircase that marks the entrance of the park. On the other side, you will find Gaudi’s mosaic dragon waiting for you. Park Guell is arranged around a large central square with a “trencadís” bench that snakes around it. With varying colors and curved lines, Park Guell is an urban retreat unlike any other, perfectly portraying Gaudi’s design principles.
Lastly, you will be taken to the Passeig de Gràcia for a guided visit to Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló. La Pedrera offers an atypical terrace with multiple chimneys, while Casa Batlló is a blast of vivid colors, columns, and illuminations. Both attractions have been called the “reflection of Gaudi’s imagination” and are certainly worth paying a visit. With the option to choose tickets between English guided tours and Spanish guided tours, learn about Catalan Modernisme in the language you’re most fluent in.
- Fast Track Sagrada Familia English Guided Tour & Sant Pau Art Nouveau
- Fast Track Sagrada Familia Spanish Guided Tour & Sant Pau Art Nouveau
know before you go
know before you go
- There is a radio guide system offered during the tour (for groups of 5 and more people).
- The itinerary is subject to change due to events celebrated in the city (sports events, official acts, cultural events, and public works).
- Note that the transportation covered by this ticket is only between the three attractions; you must arrive at the meeting point on your own.
- This tour ends at Casa Batlló - Passeig de Gràcia, 43.
Visitors must dress appropriately to enter Sagrada Familia. Being a catholic church, there is a strict dress code: no tank tops, shorts, or sandals.
This tour involves 3 walking tours, so ensure to wear comfortable clothing and footwear.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office (Carrer Sardenya 311).
- You can easily place Sagrada Familia from this ticketing office.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Carrer de Sardenya, 311.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
Board Metro #L2 or #L5 ride until Sagrada Familia Metro Station.
This station is a 2-minute walk to the ticketing office.
Board bus 19, 33 or 34 and ride until Mallorca Marina Bus Stop.
This station is a 4-minute walk to the ticketing office.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at checkout.