Roland-Garros Stadium Guided Backstage Tour
Experience the legendary stadium of Roland Garros and delve into the history of tennis.
- Get an exclusive guided tour of the legendary temple of tennis, the Roland Garros stadium, where history has been rewritten in all aspects.
- Walk in the footsteps of some of the greatest tennis players of all time such as Björn Borg, Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, and of course the King of Clay, Rafael Nadal.
- As a VIP, explore the press rooms, locker rooms, and the presidential tribune.
- Learn about the secrets of the legendary court Philippe-Chatrier from your guide as you admire the technological beauty it is today.
- Admire the Roland-Garros tournament’s legendary cups at the presidential tribune.
- Guided tour (available in English, French, and Spanish)
- Entrance fee
- Meal inclusions
- Access to a match
- Audio guide
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 72 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Roland Garros. Tennis titans. History. The world knows about the Roland Garros stadium where the clay-court grand slam is conducted yearly in June, but how many of them can experience this magnificent stage of tennis history? You can do this now! With this tour, discover the Roland Garros stadium exclusively and learn about the legendary temple of tennis with the help of your guide. As a truly privileged guest, walk in the footsteps of the legends of tennis such as Björn Borg, Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, and of course the King of Clay, Rafael Nadal.
Get to experience the unusual locations and the unique atmospheres such as the frenzy of the press room to the locker rooms where the players spend their last few moments before entering the stadium for their match. Be overwhelmed with emotion as you walk down the corridor to enter the court just as the greatest trophy winners of Roland Garros.
During the tour, explore the technological and architectural gem of the stadium, the Philippe-Chatrier court named after the president of the FFT. Hear countless anecdotes from your guide as they reveal secrets about the court and how architecturally sound the court has been made in order for the players to play to their best potential in any condition. Marvel at the breathtaking view and the legendary court as well as the Suzanne-Lenglen court and the magnificent Paris backdrop. Step into the presidential tribune just as a VIP and admire the Roland-Garros tournament’s legendary cups.
know before you go
know before you go
- The tour is wheelchair accessible.
- The stadium shop can be visited before or after the tour.
- Due to the stadium's activities, some areas may not be accessible on the day of your visit.
July 1st to Oct 31st
- Daily at 10am, 11:30am, 2pm and 5pm
- 1h 30m
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Court Philippe-Chatrier.
- Address: Roland Garros Stadium, 2 Av. Gordon Bennett, 75016 Paris, France.
- Landmark: Place des Mousquetaires.
- The closest bus stop is Rue des Pins. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses #123 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Porte d’Auteuil. It is a quick 12-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metros #10 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.