Budapest: Priority Entrance Tickets to Hungarian Parliament
Visit the Hungarian Parliament, a symbol of Hungary's consolidation of power and government! Along with its admirable structure and design, marvel at its crowned jewels.
- The Hungarian Parliament – the world's third-largest Parliament building – invites you for an educational visit. With skip-the-line priority access, you'll directly meet your guide and start your tour.
- Over a hundred years old, the Hungarian Parliament building continues to stand tall and proud
- This landmark is a classic example of neo-gothic architecture with strong Renaissance and Baroque characters
- Boasting 691 rooms, unique staircases, and intriguing statues, there's plenty to look forward to
- Visit the Dome Hall and the Old Upper House Hall, two main sections of this building
- Skip-the-line entry to Hungarian Parliament building
- Access to the Main Staircase, the Dome Hall, Chamber of Peers and the Grand Stairway
- Guided tour
- Expert tour guide in multiple languages
- Food & drinks
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
After having presented your skip-the-line ticket at the ticket office and concluding your security check, you will be guided to the main staircase, the magnificent place of confluence of several staircases with red carpeting, lighting by lampposts and statues overlooking the space.
Following this, you will make your way to the Dome Hall with its geometric ceiling and windows, where the Crown Jewels, which were returned to Hungary only a few decades ago by the United States, are housed. Your guide will then lead you to the Old Upper House Hall, also known as the House of Magnates. This hall is almost cathedral-like in architecture and appearance with its arches, vaults, and pillars and it is no surprise that so many important decisions are left to be decided here!
know before you go
- The guided route is subject to change based on the Hungarian National Assembly schedule or other state events
- The duration of the guided tour is inclusive of the security check
- Large bags, packages, or objects capable of causing personal injury, such as pocket knives, knives, gas spray, etc. are not permitted inside
- For security reasons, you will not be allowed to stay in the Parliament after the tour
- The entrance for Parliament visitors is at Gate XII (not at Gate X).
- The Parliament building is open every day from 8am to 4pm.
- Group visits start from the Visitor Centre.
- The Parliament building, the Museum of the Hungarian Parliament and the Visitor Centre are not open for visitors on 24 Dec, 25 Dec, 26 Dec and 1 Jan.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the Visitor Center of the Budapest Parliament (Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér, 1055 Hungary)
- This is located on the north side of the building, at the end of Balassi Bálint Street
- Closest tram stop is Parliament, Visitor Centre, which stops right at the entrance of the visitor center
- Closest bus stop is Markó utca, a 2-minute walk to the visitor center
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout