Phillip Island Dolphin & Whale Cruise
Spot whales, dolphins, and other wildlife as you cruise past the striking Cape Woolamai cliffs of Phillip Island.
- Cruise along Phillip Island’s picturesque coastline on this wildlife-spotting cruise.
- Past the Cape Woolamai cliffs, you'll be greeted warmly by a range of animals.
- Look out for Humpback and Southern Right Whales on their annual migration route.
- Spot playful dolphin pods, frolicking about in the sun.
- Try and spot curious seals and a host of sea birds, including the Wandering Albatross
- 3-hr southern coast cruise
- Whale & dolphin spotting
- Regular seals & sea bird sightings
- Tea/coffee & cake
- Licensed bar
- Hotel transfers
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Venture past the sheer cliffs of Cape Woolamai and along the striking southern coastline of Phillip Island for a remarkable wildlife experience you won't forget. Spot Humpback and Southern Right whales on their annual migration route with this ticket. Be on the lookout for dolphin pods going about their days, frolicking in the sun. Get to see curious seals up close and a range of sea birds, including the Wandering Albatross. Home to all these amazing aquatic animals, Phillip Island promises quite the spotting adventure.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- In certain sea conditions, vessel motion may cause motion sickness, please take precautions.
- We reserve the right to cancel any cruise based on not meeting minimum numbers or weather condition. You will be informed within a reasonable timeframe of this cancellation with the option of a transfer or refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your redemption point is at Wildlife Coast Cruises Tour Agency.
- Address: 170 Marine Parade, San Remo VIC 3925, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Marine Pde, a 1-min walk to the redemption point.
- Line Cowes - Wonthaggi Via San Remo & Anderson will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.