From Marrakesh: Ouzoud Waterfalls & Boat Ride Tour
Drive past beautiful Berber villages and head to the stunning Ouzoud Falls on a full-day sightseeing tour from Marrakesh. Enjoy a dip in the refreshing waters of the Al Abid River and say hello to the local monkeys of the Grand Atlas!
- Soak in the natural beauty of the Ouzoud Waterfalls and see the local monkeys
- Explore the traditional Berber villages of the High Atlas Mountains
- Sit back and enjoy a delicious meal at a local restaurant and try traditional Berber tagine
- With comfortable hotel transfers and a delicious traditional meal, this makes for a hassle-free experience
- Choose between English, French, Italian or Spanish-guided tours
- Boat ride
- Expert English, Spanish, French or Italian-speaking guide
- English or French-speaking driver
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Transportation by air-conditioned minibus
- Food and drinks
- Additional gratuities (optional)
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Your journey begins with a scenic minibus drive to Ouzoud Waterfalls. This is your chance to explore a side of Morocco that not many tourists get to see. En route, you’ll pass through many quaint little Moroccan towns and villages, most of them lined by ancient olive trees.
Upon arrival at the Ouzoud Falls, you’ll have a few hours to experience the cascades and take in the area’s stunning beauty. Beware of the wild monkeys hiding in the trees and go enjoy a swim if you’d like. Later, set sail on a boat ride that will allow you to see the stunning falls from the water.
You will even get to walk along the cascades as you listen to the roaring sound of the falls, and enjoy a picnic lunch or visit one of the local cafés. After a relaxing afternoon, you will make your way back to Marrakesh by minibus.
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- French-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- Italian-Guided Tour
- Make sure to wear comfortable shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- Carry sunscreen, a hat and a bottle of water
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and wheelchair users
Ages 4yrs and below go free. Ages 5-15yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Pick-up service is available for all hotels in New Town
- Make sure to arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time of pick-up to avoid any delays
- If you live in Medina, your pick-up location will be the nearest accessible place to your riad by minibus
This ticket is valid on the time selected during checkout