Ca' Rezzonico Entrance Ticket
Pay a visit to Ca' Rezzonico which houses priceless collections from the 18th century to make your Venetian holiday an even richer experience.
- Explore a myriad of paintings, artifacts, and collections from 18th-century Venice at Ca' Rezzonico.
- Visit the rooms dedicated to hosting the works of Pietro Longhi, a contemporary artist who used his paintings to showcase everyday life.
- Admire frescoes by Venetian artist Giandomenico Tiepolo along with a collection of paintings passed on by Egidio Martini.
- Not only will you get to explore exquisite art but also everyday objects and furnishings that portray life in 18th-century Venice.
- Entrance to Ca' Rezzonico
- Audio guide
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Overlooking the Grand Canal, the Ca' Rezzonico offers you amazing insights into 18th-century Venice. After it was bought by the city of Venice in 1935, it was transformed to house not only art collections but also objects that represent everyday life along with furnishings from the 18th century.
With this ticket you get free entrance to the Ca' Rezzonico so that you can immerse yourself in all things 18th-century Venice. Explore paintings and frescoes by famous Venetian painters that represent important elements of European art and history. Visit the rooms in this place-turned-museum that are home to some of the most revered pieces of art and feature works of painters like Giandomenico Tiepolo and Pietro Longhi.
know before you go
know before you go
- The museum is wheelchair accessible.
- A nursing and changing station is available.
- Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, and Sun: 10am to 7pm
- Last admission is at 5pm.
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
Please arrive at the redemption point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your ticket at Ca' Rezzonico 18th century Venice Museum.
Address: Dorsoduro, 3136, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy.
Landmark: Giardini di Ca' Rezzonico.
- The closest bus stop is Venezia. It is a quick 10-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses #19 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.