Entry Tickets to Moco Museum Barcelona with Access to Banksy Artworks
Be wowed by the spectacular collections of digital and contemporary art at Moco Barcelona!
- Step inside Moco Museum Barcelona and admire artworks by Andy Warhol, Banksy, Salvador Dalí, and more!
- Marvel at how contemporary art blends with old architecture within a historic 18th-century palace.
- Admire the digital and immersive art installations - including those by Studio Irmam and TeamLab, and feel like you're walking inside art.
- Ticket to the permanent collections
- Ticket to the temporary exhibits
- Guided tour
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Amsterdam-based Moco Museum has opened its doors in Barcelona for the first time! The museum is housed in the heart of the city, inside the 18th-century palace, Palacio Cervelló. It was the home of the noble Cervelló family until the 18th century before it moved into the hands of aristocrats, merchants, and royals. The museum has tried to keep the essence of the Palacio Cervelló while adapting to the needs of the Moco Museum as a contemporary space.
Moco Barcelona features masterpieces from Andy Warhol, Jean-Michel Basquiat, Banksy, and Salvador Dalí. You'll also spot works by Damien Hirst, Keith Haring, KAWS, Hayden Kays, Yayoi Kusama, and Takashi Murakami, among others! All this, apart from the amazing digital and immersive art run by teamLab, Les Fantômes, and Studio Irma.
Keep a lookout for is the special exhibitions, one of which is the ‘Esplendor de la Noche’ by the Chilean artist, Guillermo Lorca. It is the first European solo show by the contemporary artist and is curated by Simon de-Pury, a renowned art dealer, and auctioneer. Expect the unexpected in the show, and see Lorca blend a sense of magic and realism that will take your breath away. There will also be a special show by TeamLab, featuring only digital art in what is said to be the first dedicated exhibition space for NFTs in Europe!
know before you go
- Face masks are mandatory in the museum.
- You don’t need proof of a negative PCR test or vaccination.
- Cloakrooms are not available in the museum.
- Unfortunately, there’s no space for trolleys, luggage, or strollers/baby carriages of any kind.
- Mon to Thu: 10am - 7pm
- Fri to Sun: 10am - 9pm
Children aged 12 and under can go for free. Youths aged 13-17, as well as students, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Moco Museum Barcelona.
- Address: Carrer de Montcada, 25, 08003 Barcelona, Spain.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The nearest metro station is Barceloneta, which is a 15-minute walk from the museum. Catch the L4 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.