Skip the Line Entry Tickets to The Mausoleum of Augustus
Experience the grandeur of Rome as you explore The Mausoleum of Augustus with skip-the-line tickets!
- Save yourself the hassle of waiting in long lines with your exclusive skip-the-line tickets.
- Discover the Mausoleum dedicated to one of Rome’s most influential emperors.
- Use your audio guide to learn about the historic battles and triumphs of Emperor Augustus.
- Find out how the monument served various purposes over the centuries.
- Admire the fabulous Ara Pacis, an altar built to honor the Roman goddess of peace (optional).
- Entrance to Augustus' Mausoleum
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Multi-language audioguide
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up and drop-offs
- Guided tour
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
From the magnificent Colosseum to St. Peter’s Basilica, the city of Rome is replete with jaw-droppingly beautiful monuments. On this tour, you will get an opportunity to discover a lesser-known but equally gorgeous historical site. After remaining closed for over 13 years due to restoration work, the Mausoleum of Augustus is finally opening to the public in 2021. Be amongst the first group of visitors to explore this intriguing tomb of Rome’s most powerful emperor.
Learn about the life and exploits of Emperor Augustus, son of Ceasar, as you delve into the depths of the tomb with your audio guide. The mausoleum was built to honor Augustus’ victorious return from the Battle of Actium in 31 BC. You will find the Emperor’s own urn tucked under the imposing statue at the center of the monument. If you choose the Ara Pacis variant, you can also witness the sumptuous altar dedicated to Pax, the goddess of Peace. The Ara Pacis was also built to commemorate one of Emperor Augustus’ military triumphs.
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Mausoleo of Augusto Entrance
- Mausoleo of Augusto Entrance with Ara Pacis
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Everyday from 2nd of May to 31st of December at 10 AM and 2 PM.
- Download the Audio Guide to get the most out of your visit to the Mausoleum.
- You can connect to free WiFi at the museum to use the app.
- This attraction is not wheelchair accessible.
- Photography is allowed at the attraction, except flash and tripods.
Children aged 6 - 17 enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo. ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets at: Touristation office.
- Address: Piazza Navona, 25, 00186 Roma RM, Italia.
- The closest bus stop is Rinascimento, within a 3 minute walking distance from the office.
- Buses 30, 70, 81 and 87 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.