La Palmeraie Private Airport Transfers from Marrakesh
- Enjoy a private, and convenient transfer to your hotel or riad in La Palmereai from Marrakesh Airport.
- Take in views of the scenery en route from the windows of your air-conditioned vehicle.
- Your driver will give you a little introduction to the city of La Palmereai as you reach.
- Travel in safety and comfort with air-conditioning, free WiFi, and phone charging facilities.
- Journey in a nice, new, and comfortable vehicle
- Professional driver
- Hotel/airport pickup
- Taxes, fuel surcharges, service fees
- Child seats/boosters
- Personal expenses
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Book a private, air-conditioned transfer from Marrakesh Airport to your hotel or riad in La Palmeraie. Make your booking and get instant confirmation. On the day of the schedule, finish your airport procedures and meet your driver at the arrivals area. The driver will be holding a sign with your name on it and will escort you to the vehicle. He or she will help you with your luggage. You can simply sit back, and enjoy your drive in the comfort of air-conditioning and free WiFi. The car will also have phone charging facilities in place.
know before you go
- Make sure to bring and wear your own face mask.
- Carry your passport or ID card with you.
- When booking your experience, please mention all relevant information (like your flight number and arrival/departure times, etc.) The total number of the passengers, as well as the name and the address of your accommodation, will also have to be mentioned. Once you fill in these details, you will receive an instant confirmation, and be assisted by our 24/7 customer service agents.
- Smoking on the vehicle is prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed inside the vehicle.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- Your pick-up point is at Marrakesh Menara Airport.
- Address: RAK Mhamid Saada 6 n209، 40000, Morocco.
- Your driver will be holding a board with your name on it.
These are open-dated tickets and can be used anytime within the operating hours. To know the exact validity, please refer to your e-tickets.