Kayak Tour in the Stagnone Nature Reserve
Visit some of the most beautiful islands in the Mediterranean on an exciting kayaking tour of the area. Stop and explore the islands of Santa Maria, Isola Schola, and Isola Grande.
- Navigate the serene waters of the Marsala Lagoon on a kayak.
- Discover the beautiful natural landscapes of the Stagnone Natural Reserve.
- Visit the island of Santa Maria, Isola Schola, and Isola Grande.
- Enjoy tasting some local Sicilian products while stopping at various places.
- PFD (floating jacket)
- Bottle of water
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Your experience will start early in the morning at 9:30 AM. This is a great experience for first-time kayakers, owing to its short length and tranquil water.
Explore the Stagnone Nature Reserve, famous for its landmark windmills, kite surfing, as well as flamingos. Get a chance to land on the shores of Santa Maria islands, and walk on its unusual golden beach. You will also land on Isola Schola, the smallest island of the natural reserve, currently only inhabited by seagulls.
Next up is a visit to the San Pantaleo island, once home to the Phoenician colony of Mozia, and an incredibly important archaeological site. Several stops will be made on the way, and you can enjoy some local food and other products.
The experience will come to an end in the evening after around 5 miles of kayaking.
know before you go
know before you go
Daily at 9am.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Via Molo dei Fenici, Marsala.
- We are in the parking. You can see our motorhome and the kayaks.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.