Guided Kayak Tour in Arrábida Natural Park with Optional Transfer
Explore the marine-protected Arrábida Natural Park on this guided kayak tour including a stop at one of the wildest beaches in Portugal plus an optional transfer.
- Embark on a kayaking adventure to the Luiz Saldanha Marine Park section of the Arrábida Natural Park.
- With an expert guide, effortlessly paddle your way through crystal-clear water against a backdrop of caves and limestone cliffs.
- Along the 38 km of protected coastline, watch out for marine wildlife like bottlenose dolphins, birds like the northern gannet, and much more.
- Stop at Ribeiro de Cavalo, a beach known for its wild beauty and spectacular ocean views.
- Fun Fact: Human existence has been recorded in the Arrábida region since the Paleolithic times.
- 3-hour kayaking tour in Sesimbra, Arrábida, or Sesimbra
- Transfer from Lisbon/Setúbal
- English, Spanish, or Portuguese-speaking guide
- Double-seat, sit-on-top kayak with:
- Life jackets
- Waterproof bag (40L)
- Support boat
- Personal accident insurance
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Go on a kayak tour in the Luiz Saldanha Marine Park, a specific zone in the marine-protected Arrábida Natural Park. Definitely, a unique way to experience this 38 km gorgeous coastline and its biodiversity!
During your expert-guided tour, get an in-depth insight into the ecosystem as you paddle on a stable double-seat, sit-on-top kayak. This natural park encompasses some of the most picturesque cliffs in Europe with imposing steep escarpments, caves, and creeks filled with the bluest of waters. Watch out for marine wildlife like bottlenose dolphins, and local sea birds, and learn about the plants, fishes, and other creatures in this natural park.
A breathtaking inclusion in this kayaking experience is a visit to one of the wildest beaches in Portugal, Ribeiro de Cavalo. Soak up the beach's raw beauty and magnificent ocean views.
know before you go
know before you go
- It's recommended to wear comfortable waterproof footwear.
- Bring along your swimsuit, sunscreen, hat, change of clothes, towel, and a small backpack with food and water.
- The experience is restricted for guests aged 8 and under.
- Tue to Sun: 10am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Vertente Natural .
- Address: Porto de abrigo de Sesimbra, loja 6, 2970-152 Sesimbra, Portugal.
- Landmark: Nearby Anthia Diving Center.
- Your guide will be waiting at Vertente Natural.