Barcelona City Tour : 1 or 2 Day Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
Choose between a one day or two day pass to experience the best of Barcelona on a Hop-on Hop-off bus tour! With this ticket you can access two routes to enjoy top attractions that Barcelona is renowned for.
- This ticket offers a sightseeing experience that lets you decide your own travel itinerary through the enchanting city of Barcelona.
- You can choose between a 1-day and 2-day pass. Your ticket stands valid for two different routes, allowing you to see more of Barcelona. Hop on and off at any of the 35 stops along the route to gain the most out of this experience.
- Enjoy a range of services onboard like free wifi and an audio-guide in 15 languages.
- Marvel at the best of Gaudi's creations such as the Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, and many others.
- Visit Camp Nou, FC Barcelona's (Barça) Football Stadium or admire the Barcelona Cathedral, and many other top attractions on a hassle-free journey through the city.
- One/two days tickets Hop on Hop Off Barcelona City Tour for both routes
- Transport by open top double-decker air-conditioned buses.
- Free Wi-fi
- Earphones with audioguide in 15 languages.
- Map and guide aboard.
- Discount voucher booklet of Barcelona.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
With this Hop-on-Hop-off tour, you get to explore the best of Barcelona at your own pace on a convenient hop-on-hop-off bus! You can get on and off all day and learn about the history of the city through a comfortable audio system with earphones. It is available in 15 different languages. You will also receive a map of the city containing all the stops on the route, and discounts for different establishments in the city.
Once on the bus, you will get to admire the Gothic architecture of the magnificent Barcelona Cathedral and enjoy the city's famous promenade, La Ramble. Witness the genius of Antoni Gaudi at his iconic creations like Park Guell, Sagrada Familia, Casa Batllo and others. Enjoy tourist hotspots such as Mountain Tibidabo, which offers a great lookout and is a great place to blend with nature.
In addition to the open-top, the busses also boast of an electric roof which can be used in the event of an unexpected shower of rain. The buses are fully equipped and adapted to people with mobility issues. There is also an attendant on board to look after anything that you may need.
4 Must See Attractions
Sagrada Familia - East/Green Route, Stop #10 The Basilica of the Sagrada Familia or the Holy family is a vision to behold and is one of the most breathtaking basilicas in the world. This is the biggest church building in the world and is bound to overwhelm you with its sheer scale alone. Built by Antoni Gaudí, he worked steadily on his magnum opus until his death in 1926. After that, several architects attempted to continue his legacy. Explore tickets here.
Casa Batlló - West/Orange Line, Stop #19 and East/Green Route, Stop #15 While you’re in Barcelona, you cannot afford to miss the Casa Batllo - an architectural beauty created by Antoni Gaudi. If you are intrigued by experimental art and bold moves in architectural design, you cannot leave without visiting this fascinating building. Explore tickets here.
Park Güell - East/Green Route, Stop #10 Visit Park Güell, Antoni Gaudi’s flamboyant creation and one of the most visited attractions in Barcelona without hassle while saving both time and money! Situated on Carmel Hill, the park provides incredible views of Barcelona that you just can't miss! Explore tickets here.
Camp Nou (F.C. Barcelona)- West/Orange Route, Stop #19 Feel the adrenaline rush that accompanies stepping into the 2nd largest football stadium in the world! Enter the battleground that is Camp Nou, home to FC Barcelona since its completion in 1957. Explore tickets here.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- 1-day pass
- 2-day pass
The Two Routes
The West Route will introduce you to the western part of the city of Barcelona and runs through several interesting places like the Rambla, the cruise-ship terminal, Montjuic Mountain, the Plaza de España and the Camp Nou Stadium. This route lasts about two hours, depending on traffic.
The East Route will take you on a tour of the eastern part of the city of Barcelona as it winds through various places like the Aquarium, the seafront, Agbar Tower, the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell.
To check the map of the bus routes, please click here.
Service and Schedule
The tour will only operate on the winter route (we will not go to the Forum). The first departure will be at 9 AM and the last tour starts at 7 PM, approximately from Plaza Catalunya.
The frequency may be reduced due to a decrease in the fleet circulating in the city. The frequency will be between 20 and 30 minutes.
- The audio guide is available in 15 languages - Spanish, Catalan, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Arabic, Swedish and Hebrew.
- When you board the bus, you’ll be given a brochure with a plan of the city and details of the routes with a description of the stops. The brochure is available in up to 6 languages, depending upon availability: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German and Italian.
- While on board the Barcelona City Tour you'll receive a discount book that you can use in restaurants, stores, guided tours, transport and many other attractions.
- The same prices as 2020 will be maintained until further notice.
Infants aged 0-3 go for free. Children aged 4-12, as well as seniors aged 65 and above, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final voucher for redemption point details and specifics.
These tickets are valid for the date chosen during purchase.