Gondola Ride with Romantic Serenade and Dinner
The canals of Venice have witnessed the test of time to become the floating city 's most prized positions. Explore these canals and admire the architecture of the city in a Gondola ride with a traditional musician serenading with mellifluous music. Complete your Venetian experience with a romantic private dinner at a renowned Italian restaurant.
- Enjoy a shared ride on a traditional gondola, an elegant flat-bottomed rowboat, a distinctive icon of Venice, sure to give you the perfect Venetian experience.
- Immerse yourself in the opulence of Venice and learn about its vibrant history with a handy multilingual audio guide app.
- The mobile app or a leaflet will be handed at the meeting point.
- Ride through the canals of Venice and savor the mellifluous serenade by the musicians and singer on board.
- The Musicians will be abroad on the Gondolas of the tour and not on each boat.
- Top off your day with a romantic dinner and savor authentic Italian cuisine with fresh seafood and local delicacies at a local restaurant and menus of your choice.
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Enjoy the Grandeur of Venice on a 30-Minute Shared Gondola Ride
Your Gondola ride will start just as dusk is settling in and Venice is preparing to settle in for a magical night. As the twinkling lights start going on across the city, you will view Venice from a different perspective. Just like the Venetians of yore, you will cruise along the secret canals of Venice where many a rendezvous have taken place through the ages. Your Gondola will move in a flotilla with a musician and singer in the gondola at the center, who will serenade you with traditional Italian songs. The atmosphere is electric and perfect for sparking that romance and love for all good things in life! You will move across parts of the Grand Canal and other canals including important landmarks like the Accademia Bridge and La Fenice Theatre.
Top Off Your Day With a Romantic Dinner and Savor Authentic Italian Cuisine
You will finish the Gondola ride and reach the restaurant for a romantic dinner.
The three restaurant options – Santo Stefano, Al Giglio, and Ai Coristi - provide authentic Italian fare. Santo Stefano is an al-fresco setting in the heart of Venice and just a hop and skip away from Basilica of San Marco. Known for its fresh seafood fare, some of its specialties are baked sea bass, Santo Stefano gnocchi and fish risotto. The Ai Coristi restaurant is located near the historic La Fenice Theatre in the artistic part of Venice. The cozy and decadent restaurant is also known for its fresh seafood and some of its specialties are Lagoon prawns with polenta, squid ink dumplings, spider crab and lemon turbot. Al Giglio is a quaint little restaurant, also known for its incredible seafood offerings, conveniently located just in front of the gondoliers landing stage. For more details on the respective menus, click here.
By the end of this promising tour, you would have learned not just about the floating city's history, but also about its significance, culture, and cuisine. Enjoy the most authentic Venetian experiences at the most affordable prices!
know before you go
know before you go
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party; each gondola can host maximum 6 people.
- The seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guest’s weight.
- A couple of musicians (a singer and a musician) will be aboard one of the gondolas to perform throughout the trip. To permit all participants to listen to the serenade, the musicians will board a gondola in the center of the group of gondolas on the tour.
- The choice of courses is not replaceable, if you wish to order more or different courses, you will have to pay the difference due directly to the restaurant.
- April to October: Daily at 6:30 PM and 7:30 PM.
- From November to March: Daily at 3:30 PM
- The tour does not operate on July 20th , September 1st at 6:30 pm, November 21st, December 24th, December 25th, December 31st, January 1st, and in case of exceptionally bad weather.
- From 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM.
Reduced Price Tickets
Entry for children below the age of 2 is free. Children over the age of 2 pay full price.
Make sure you assemble at Gondoliers Landing Stage at Campo Santa Maria del Giglio, in front of the Gritti Palace Hotel, 15 minutes before departure. Please go directly to the gondoliers for the check-in.
By Public Vaporetto: Take line #1 and get off at “Santa Maria del Giglio” stop. Once you get off the vaporetto, go straight to the end of the “Calle” and turn right into “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. Turn right again back to the waterfront and you will find the Gondola landing stage.
By Foot: The Gondola landing stage is located at Campo Santa Maria del Giglio. Once by the Bell Tower in St. Mark's Square, leaving behind the Basilica you, proceed to the left corner of the square, near the Museo Correr. Pass the arches and go straight on until you reach Campo Sant Moise. Cross the bridge and proceed along the street, Calle XXII Marzo until you reach Campo Santa Maria del Giglio. Once there, turn left leaving the Church behind you and go straight on to the waterfront. There, you will find the Gondola landing stage.
Unfortunately, this gondola cruise is not wheelchair accessible and it not suitable for participants with impaired mobility.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Gondola Ride with Romantic Serenade and Dinner vouchers shortly. You may display your voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point.