Combo (Bespaar 3%): Ferrari World + Burj Khalifa Tickets
Cross both the Burj Khalifa and Ferrari World Abu Dhabi off your bucket list with this combo ticket!
- Get entry into two iconic attractions, the Burj Khalifa and Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, with a single ticket!
- The first Ferrari-branded theme park in the world, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is a must-visit for F1 fans.
- Explore an operating Ferrari factory or enjoy go-kart racing with your family.
- Brave the world's fastest roller coaster, the Formula Rossa, at heart-racing heights.
- At the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, enjoy sweeping views of Dubai's stunning skyline.
- After your visit to the 124th and 125th floors, go to The Cafe and pick up a cup of hot coffee to top off your experience!
- Entry into Ferrari World
- Unlimited, all-day access to 25 thrilling rides
- Exclusive access to Levels 124, 125, and The Cafe
- Complimentary cup of coffee or a soft drink (to be picked up from the counter)
- Free shuttle service from Dubai to Abu Dhabi and back
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Burj Khalifa + The Cafe
Visit the observation deck of the highest structure in the world and combine your experience with a hot cup of coffee or a chilled soft drink. Your tickets give you access to the 124th & 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls here will show you Dubai in all its glory - city, desert, sand, and ocean, all at once. Top off your experience with a hot beverage which you can pick up from the counter at The Cafe, located on the ground level of the Burj Khalifa.
Car enthusiasts, buckle up for an exciting time at Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi, and get all-day access to over 25 thrilling rides. These include Formula Rossa, an adrenaline-fuelled ride that emulates the sensation of being in a Ferrari F1 car and reaches speeds up to 240km per hour. It is also the world’s fastest rollercoaster. There's also the Flying Aces, where you can feel your pulse race as you twist and turn upside down - this is the rollercoaster with the highest loop on the planet! You can also try a cinematic motion-based simulator and experience the thrill of F1 racing or participate in an interactive game show with Fast Lane.
Note: For the safety and wellbeing of guests, all of Ferrari World’s rides and experiences are currently operating with limited capacity.
know before you go
know before you go
Covid-19 Safety Information for Ferrari World
- Rapid Antigen Test for Vaccinated/Non-vaccinated Guests without a valid PCR is now available at Ferrari World
- The testing area will be in the Ferrari World guest services lounge.
- The operating hours are 10am - 8pm.
- For fully vaccinated individuals, PCR validity has been reduced to 14 days.
- Security will do the usual screening at the entrance and those guests that require the antigen test will be directed to the testing location.
- The cost of the test AED 50.
- The test result will be sent as an SMS or email to the guest within 15 minutes of sampling and is valid for 24 hours only.
- Antigen test result won't be reflected on the Alhosn app.
- This is only a screening test and if in case the test result is positive, the guest will have to do a PCR test to confirm the result.
- Abu Dhabi has a strict policy for guests: one can avail entry only if they have stayed 10 days in Abu Dhabi with no symptoms AND have a test report stating COVID NEGATIVE 48 hours prior to the tour date.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside the Burj, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, any photography for commercial or business purposes at the Burj is strictly prohibited.
- Note that you can enjoy your hot beverage once you return from the observation deck.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, and those below the height of 1.1 meters are admitted free of charge.
- The ride Cinema Maranello is currently unavailable at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
- FFP2 or surgical masks are not allowed while riding rollercoasters rides at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. Masks can be bought at the park for AED 35 for 2 pieces.
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30am to 11pm.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time-specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes in the elevator queue.
- The Cafe visit will take place after your visit to the observatory on your return to the ground level.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Until 1 May
- Wed to Sun: from 1pm - 8pm
- Closed on Mon and Tue
2 May to 8 May
- Daily: 12pm to 9pm
Operating hours are subject to change by the venue without prior notice
Note: Due to COVID restrictions and government rules, the operating hours can change at any time. Please confirm the timings of each attraction before your visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Points
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Address: Yas Island - Yas Leisure Dr - Yas Island - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.
Address: 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- This ticket includes a shuttle service to Yas Island.
- The shuttle bus is complimentary, guests are required to present their Ferrari World E-tickets or Vouchers to board the bus.
- The shuttle bus operates on a first come first serve basis, no prior reservation is required.
- Complimentary WiFi is available in the buses.
- Arrival and departure times are approximate due to traffic.
- Find the shuttle schedule from Dubai to Yas Island here and the daily Yas Express shuttle schedule here.