Semi-Private Colosseum Tour with Gladiator’s Entrance & Arena Floor
Visit Rome's most popular tourist hotspot, The Colosseum, with exclusive escorted entry to this ever-busy attraction. You will enter from the Gladiator's Entrance and have special access to the Arena Floor, allowing you to see this famous attraction like never before.
- Enter the Colosseum from the Gladiator's Entrance and see one of Rome's most iconic attractions from a different vantage point.
- With special access to the Arena Floor and the Colosseum's backstage (which is where the gladiators prepared for battle) you will see the Colosseum like never before.
- An expert guide will accompany you and regale you with interesting stories and facts about this iconic landmark
- Express entry through Gladiator's Entrance
- Privileged Colosseum Arena Access, including the Gladiator's Arena Stage
- Expert English-speaking guide
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
You will enter the iconic monument from the newly-opened Gladiator's Entrance, giving you a unique vantage point of the Colosseum. This allows you to slip past the long lines at the main entrances and enter from the back. Marvel at the impressive architecture as you walk past the Arena Floor, just like the gladiators who stepped out there for fights to the death. The partial reconstruction of the arena floor gives you a stunning view of the tiered ruins from where up to 80,000 spectators once cheered on for these gory fights.
An expert English-speaking guide will accompany you and regale you with stories about the Colosseum. Varying from exotic staged hunts and mock sea battles, the true stories about this impressive monument are what legends are made of.
know before you go
- You will be given a brief introduction to the history of the Roman Forum and the most famous monuments before visiting them on your own.
- At the Colosseum, please use the priority entrance line on the left for the mandatory security check.
- You can only enter on the date and time you choose when booking this experience.
The expert guide who will accompany you on this tour speaks English.
For safety and security reasons, no large backpacks or pieces of luggage are allowed inside the Colosseum. No storage facility is available.
You MUST carry a valid ID with you and present it at the time of entry if requested. Should you fail to do so, venue authorities may deny you entry and such instances are not liable for reschedules or refunds.
You can, however, take a baby stroller into the Colosseum with you, should it be necessary.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Meet your host at Largo Gaetana Agnesi.
- Address: 00184 Roma RM, Italy.
- It is an open square right above the COLOSSEO underground METRO STATION.
- Turn left if you’re exiting the metro station and then climb the staircase to get on to Largo Gaetana Agnesi.
- Your host will be waiting there, wearing a BLUE City Wonders polo shirt or jacket and holding a sign for easy recognition.
- Nearest metro station is Colosseo, which is 2 minutes walk from the Colosseum
- Line B (Blue line) of the Rome Metro stops at this station every few minutes. It connects the northeast to the south of Rome, from Rebibbia to Laurentina.
- For more information on Public Transportation in Rome click here.