Cairns Bungy Jumping
Get an exclusive bungy jumping experience at the world’s first Bungy tower that is 50 meters tall. Choose your most thrilling jump and get a kick out of its exhilarating rebound!
- Bungy jump off a 50-meter tower, the world’s first Bungy Tower established in 1990 at Aj Hackett Cairns.
- Jump surrounded by the foliage in Daintree Rainforest, a World Heritage site.
- Choose from 16 different jump styles and curate your own adventurous adrenaline rush.
- Take in the view of the Northern Beaches and the Great Barrier Reef atop the tower in Skypark Cairns.
- Experience your perspective of the world shift during your exciting bungy jumping rebound.
- Enjoy the gravity-defying adventure sport equally whether you’re a first-timer or an experienced thrill-seeker.
- An English-speaking bungee jumping instructor
- A “Jumpers Only” t-shirt
- Bungy jumping e-certificate
- Photos and video footage (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Defy gravity through this bungy jumping adventure in Cairns! Jump from the only bungy jumping tower in Australia. There’s a jump for everyone - choose which jump you want to perform out of the 16 different options and get out of your comfort zone. Get a remarkable birds-eye view of the lush rainforest, Northern Beaches and the famous Great Barrier Reef. Experience the wind like you’ve never before, as you jump straight down from the 50 meter Bungy tower.
Be prepared for a hair-raising rebound from the jump that will shift your perspective of the World Heritage rainforest around you. This is an adventure to excite all thrill-seekers! After the adrenaline rush, relax on a sun chair or the decks and enjoy the music playing in the background.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily 11 AM onwards.
- The minimum age for this tour is 10 years old. Under 18's require a parent/guardian to co-sign a waiver form.
- The minimum solo jump weight is 45 kgs.
- Make sure to inform the instructor of any of the following medical conditions: high blood pressure, heart conditions, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, dislocations, neurological disorders, vertigo, or any other conditions that may affect a jump.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Bungee jumping is not suitable for pregnant people.
- The experience is wheelchair accessible.
Children aged 10-14 and students enjoy reduced-price tickets (carry a valid ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must carry a valid student ID.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your activity to avoid delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the attraction.
- Address: McGregor Rd, MacAlister Range QLD 4878, Australia.
- The redemption point is located near JCU: James Cook University, Australia, Cairns, Nguma-bada campus, Smithfield.
- To locate the redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - McGregor Rd, MacAlister Range QLD 4878, Australia.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The nearest bus stop is Lydia Street at Anne Street.
- The stop is 10 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Buses #112 and #122 will get you there.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.