Cairns Bungy Jumping and Giant Swing Combo
Leap in the Cairns rainforest and fly through it too! With this combo of bungy jumping and experiencing the giant swing, all thrill-seekers will feel the rush of adrenaline in a lush rainforest.
- Have a mind-blowing experience at Australia’s only bungy tower standing tall at 50 meters in Skypark Cairns by AJ Hackett.
- Select from the world’s only jump menu offering 16 different styles to get your thrills.
- Head to the giant swing and soar as you fly through the rainforest, reaching a speed of 120 km/h in 3.5 seconds.
- Fly solo or with your friends on the giant swing and make memories at Skypark Cairns, known for adventure sports.
- Get ready for an action-packed day made comfortable with safety equipment and helpful instructors.
- 1 bungy jump
- 1 giant swing
- 1 bungy and giant swing e-certificate
- Free transfers
- Food and drinks
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Challenge yourself to two adventures in one day through this combo experience of bungy jumping and enjoying the giant swing. Challenge yourself to stand on the edge of greatness at 50 meters and take the leap, enjoying a breathtaking rush like no other. Choose the bungy jump that excites you the most from the world’s first menu of 16 different bungy jumping styles. After experiencing the heart-racing drop, head to the giant swing.
You can choose to fly through the rainforest in Cairns solo or with your friends and family. Either way, be ready to experience the rush of adrenaline as you reach a speed of up to 120 km/hr in just 3.5 seconds, dropping from a height of 45 meters to 1 meter. With these thrilling experiences in your box of memories, you’re sure to have many stories to tell friends and family back home.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Daily 10 AM onwards.
- The minimum permitted weight for a Solo Swing is 55 kilograms.
- The maximum individual weight limit is 150 kilograms.
- The maximum combined weight (2 or 3 persons) is 240 kilograms.
- People aged 18 and under require a parent/guardian to co-sign a waiver form.
- Passengers under the age of 7 are not permitted to travel in the courtesy transfer vehicle.
- Please inform the instructor of any of the following medical conditions: high blood pressure, heart conditions, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, dislocations, neurological disorders or vertigo. Please note that this list is not exhaustive.
- This experience is wheelchair accessible.
- This is an all-weather experience and it is recommended to wear weather-appropriate clothing.
Children aged 14 and under, and students enjoy reduced-price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must carry a valid student ID.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your activity to avoid delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets directly at Skypark Cairns by AJ Hackett.
- Address: Skypark Cairns by AJ Hackett, End of McGregor Rd, Smithfield QLD 4878, Australia.
- The redemption point is located near JCU: James Cook University, Australia, Cairns, Nguma-bada campus, Smithfield.
- To locate the redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Skypark Cairns by AJ Hackett.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The nearest bus stop is James Cook University Bus Station.
- The stop is 13 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Buses #110, #111, #122, and more will get you there.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.