Round-Trip Cruise on Bosphorus Strait with Audio Guide
Spend 90 minutes gliding along the Bosphorus Strait. A cruise on this scenic waterway between Asia and Europe presents the best views of Istanbul's dazzling palaces, fanciest houses, green hills, and colossal bridges.
- Behold a stunning vista along the banks of the Bosphorus, and learn about the waterway’s geopolitical significance.
- Get stunning pictures of the glorious Dolmabahçe and Çiragan Palaces and keep an eye out for the mystical Rumeli Fortress.
- Glide past Ortakoy Mosque and under the oldest Bosphorus bridge.
- Fast-track entry saves your precious time from tickets windows and lines, and flexible departures allow you to relax as you explore Turkey.
- Fast-Track Bosphorus Cruise Ticket
- Audio guide app (English, German, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, and French)
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 2 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Strait Up Views
The Bosphorus Strait forms part of the continental boundary between Asia and Europe, and divides Turkey by separating Anatolia from Thrace. It is also said to be the world's narrowest strait used for international navigation. Your 90-minute experience begins at a timing of your choosing as you have booked the safest fast track ticket with the most flexible timeline. You will set off from the port in Istanbul to its famous breeze against your face.
This round-trip course presents you with major landmarks including royal palaces, age-old castles and most exclusive houses. If you’re ‘banking’ on snapping some surreal photographs, Bosphorus has shores that are filled with magnificent scenes and natural beauties.
Intercontinental Sights & Sounds
The lavish waterfront palaces of Dolmabahçe followed by Çiragan will go by first, casting a splendid warmth against the cold blue. Then, you will approach Ortakoy Mosque, which stands just before the oldest bridge over the Bosphorus. Go under it, and continue to see a great many sights at this unique intersection of Asia and Europe. Download the Audio Guide App to your Smartphone and learn about the important sights and neighborhoods on the way.
know before you go
know before you go
Oct to Mar
Mon to Sun: 10am to 5pm (departing every hour)
Mar to Oct
Mon to Sun: 10am to 7pm (departing every hour)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at Turyol Eminönü Station, Bogaz Turu İskelesi.
- Address: Fatih/İstanbul, 34116, Istanbul.
- Landmark: The Turyol Piers for the Bosphorus Cruise and Princes Islands are just next to the famous Fish Boat Sandwiches behind the Galata Bridge.
- The closest bus stop is Eminönü. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses #70FE, #46Ç to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Eminonu. It is a quick 7-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trams #T1 to get you there.