Bosphorus and Golden Horn Cruise from the Old City of Istanbul
Set sail on the Bosphorus strait and cruise along the waters of Golden Horn as you sight the most iconic landmarks of Istanbul!
- Enjoy a 2-hour long excursion between two continents on the only Bosphorus Cruise that includes Golden Horn.
- Catch sight of Istanbul’s main attractions like Dolmabahçe Palace, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Bosphorus Bridge & many more!
- Learn about the historical and geographical facts of Istanbul and its famous waterways through a multilingual audio guide.
- Admire the stunning riverscape as you sail the continental waters joining Europe and Asia.
- Click incredible pictures against the backdrop of the beautiful city.
- 2-Hour Cruise Trip
- Bosphorus Strait and Golden Horn
- Multilingual Audio Guide
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 3 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Hop on the only Istanbul cruise to tour the Golden Horn and the Bosphorus. You can join this 2-hour long scenic journey once you’ve visited the beautiful historical sites of Hagia Sopia and Topkapi Palace to make it the perfect excursion in Istanbul! You will meet your host on the other side of Hagia Sophia and walk down to the pier behind the grand mosque.
You will then jump on board to discover the Golden Horn, considered to be the world’s largest natural harbor. You’ll sail through the magnificent Bosphorus strait forming the continental boundary between Asia and Europe. On your way, you will come across the cultural & historical emblems of Istanbul like Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Maiden's Tower, and Galata Tower. You can also learn about the city’s rich heritage with a multilingual audio guide. You will also pass by Dolmabahçe Palace, Ciragan Palace, Ortaköy Mosque & the Bosphorus Bridge among more. Be sure to keep an eye out for ancient castles, famous hills & parks, and spectacular seaside residences from different centuries. Capture stunning pictures of the vibrant city of Istanbul along the river on this scenic cruise and make memories of a lifetime!
Hagia Sophia | Golden Horn | Bosphorus | Dolmabahce Palace | Ciragan Palace | Ortaköy Mosque | Bosphorus Bridge | Rumeli Fortress | Beylerbeyi Palace | Topkapi Palace | Maiden Tower | Galata Tower
know before you go
know before you go
- The audio guide is available in English, Spanish, Russian & Arabic.
- Outside food is allowed on board.
- Not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Life jackets will be available.
- Daily: 12:20pm, 3:50pm & 6:50pm
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your cruise to avoid any delays.
- Meet your cruise guide at Gazete Market.
- Address: Cankurtaran, Ayasofya Meydanı, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
- The closest tram stop is Sultanahmet. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the redemption point.
- Trams T1 and more will get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Akbıyık. It is a quick 10-minute walk to the redemption point.
- Bus BN1 and more will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.