The Barcelona Pass - Unlimited Attractions Pass
With the Barcelona Pass, exploring a city needn't be like venturing into the unknown. With free, one-time access to several attractions in Barcelona, including Casa Mila, Casa Batllo, FC Barcelona Museum, Barcelona Zoo, and many more, this pass is literally your ticket to the city!
- Reap the benefits of big savings on both time and money with the Barcelona Pass for 2, 3 or 5 days, with or without a handy travel card, giving you unlimited access to the city's reliable public transport.
- Get free, one-time access to over 30 popular attractions around the city from Gaudi's Casa Mila and Casa Batllo to the historic FC Barcelona Museum.
- The pass is activated at the first attraction for two, three, or five consecutive days and is valid up to two years from the date of purchase.
- You can visit the attractions of your choice anytime within two, three, or five days, giving you unparalleled convenience.
- The Barcelona Pass comes with a free metro map and a downloadable guide that contains useful information including travel tips, attraction information, subway map, city map, contact information, and more.
- Access to over 30 attractions
- Valid for 2, 3, or 5 consecutive days
- Digital guidebook with map and attraction information on the Go City app
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
about your barcelona pass
Exploring a new city can be daunting but with the Barcelona Pass, the city is quite literally in the palm of your hand. This handy card allows free, one-time access to over 30 popular attractions in the city over the course of two or three days! The pass is valid for consecutive days, and not spaced out 24-hour periods. This pass is a fantastic alternative for saving you both time and money.
List of Attractions & Tours
Museu de la Musica
Casa Museu Amatller
L'Aquarium de Barcelona
Museu d'Historia de Catalunya
Egyptian Museum of Barcelona
MEAM - Museu Europeu d'Art Modern
Estrella Damm Brewery
Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)
Colonia Güell & Gaudí’s Crypt
Gaudí Experiència 4D
Old Town and Gothic Quarter Walking Tour
know before you go
This pass has the following options you can choose from:
- 2-Day Pass
- 3-Day Pass
- 5-Day Pass
- Note: In light of the outbreak of COVID-19, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change, and availability may differ from instructions on attraction websites; please click here for the most up-to-date list of inclusions.
- You get to visit multiple attractions with the same ticket. The pass is valid for 2 years from the day of purchase, and after the first usage, it is valid for consecutive days. For instance, with the 3-day pass, if you first use your pass on a Monday, it is then valid on the following Tuesday and Wednesday. The pass expires at midnight.
- For information on the schedules of the city's transport system, click here.
Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
No printout required! You will receive your pass digitally via email after you've purchased it. You can use it straight from your phone.
Your pass is valid for up to 2 years from the date of purchase. The pass is activated when you use it at the first attraction, after which it is valid for consecutive days as specified by your choice of pass.