Casa Milà - La Pedrera: Fast Track Entrance with Audioguide
An exemplary highlight that showcases Antoni Gaudi's brilliance, Casa Milà, or La Pedrera as it is commonly known, is one of the most beautiful Modernisme buildings in Barcelona. These tickets allow you to visit Casa Mila any time through the day and enjoy the stunning architecture that the building is famous for without having to wait in winding queues.
- Designed by the brilliant Catalan architect Antoni Gaudi, Casa Milà is one of the last private residential buildings of the Mordernisme period.
- With skip-the-line entry to this fascinating attraction, you can see Gaudi's style in its unconventional design, that caused quite the controversy back in the day.
- The audio guide provided on this tour is available in 5 languages and will give you a detailed lowdown on what to expect at Casa Milà.
- Catalan residents enjoy a special discounted rate, so grab your tickets now
- Admission tickets to Casa Milà.
- Skip-the-line entry to Casa Milà.
- Audio guide.
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled. Reschedules are possible subject to availability
what to expect
Your tickets allow you to skip the ticket line and head straight to the entrance gate. The ticket remains valid through the day and you can visit the landmark anytime between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM when the last entry is granted.
Unconventional though Casa Mila's appearance may be, the actual purpose of the structure is as conventional as it can be. After all, the building is, first and foremost, residential in nature. It's hard imagining that the place was designed to be anyone's home, but as you walk through Casa Mila's lavishly adorned lobbies or the sprawling courtyards peppered with Gaudi's signature embellishments, living here seems like a dream come true. Touring the Casa Mila by day involves visiting two different parts of the museum - the Espai Gaudi and the Pedera Apartment. The former includes a broad showcase of Guadi’s work and is divided into sections dedicated to different projects and shows his life in broad strokes. The latter is a fascinating recreation of the home of a bourgeois family in Barcelona from the first third of the 20th century.
Perhaps the true treasure of the building is the view from the rooftop that is decorated with distinctive corkscrew style chimneys, synonymous with the building itself. The view of Barcelona's skyline from the top of the structure is nothing short of breathtaking so any time spent here is time well spent. Enhance your trip with the free audio guide included on this tour which will give you information on the main areas of the building, the sites you can visit and the architect himself. Once the 90-minute long commentary that is available in multiple languages on the audio guide runs out, you are more than free to explore on your own.
know before you go
All local residents of Catalonia enjoy a special discounted rate
- From Sep 28 la Pedrera will be open from Thursday to Sunday with winter opening hours (from 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM day visit, and from 7:00 PM, the night visit).
- Therefore, from Monday to Wednesday next week it will be closed.
- It is also closed on 25 Dec
You can get to Casa Mila comfortably by the metro or the bus.
By Bus: 7,16,17, 22, 24 and V17.
By Metro: Lines 3 and 5, estació Diagonal.
Audio/Smart Guide Languages
Visit this UNESCO monument like never before with the help of the smart guide that provides an immersive augmented reality experience and is equipped with more than 5 languages.
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout.
You will receive an email with your Casa Milà - La Pedrera: Fast Track Entrance with Audioguide tickets shortly. You may display the ticket on your mobile device with a valid photo ID at the time of entry.