Cap de Formentor Lighthouse and Formentor Beach Tour
Make your way to Cap Formentor Lighthouse on this small-group minibus sunset tour. Treat yourself to spectacular views the island has to offer and toast the sunset with a glass of wine.
- After getting picked up from your hotel, travel to the stunning landscape of Cap de Formentor.
- Make the best use of photo stops like Es Colomer View Point, where the scenery is spectacular.
- Enjoy views of a cove, the blue sea, and the pine groves on your way up to the lighthouse.
- The lighthouse of Cap de Formentor is its crown jewel and is over 150 years old.
- Soak in the views from the top of the lighthouse, and toast a glass of wine to the sunset.
- Transport in an air-conditioned minibus
- Visit to the Cap Formentor (Formentor Lighthouse) and Colomer viewpoint
- Expert guide
- Travel insurance
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Famously called the 'meeting point of the winds,' the postcard-perfect landscape of Cap de Formentor has winds blowing in from the Iberian Peninsula, the Alps, the Atlantic Ocean, and North Africa. Your tour will take you on a minibus past winding roads and pine groves to the spectacular lighthouse at the top. From there, you can see a glorious sunset coupled with the most magnificent views that the island has to offer.
After you are picked up from your hotel, enjoy the drive along snaking roads that take you to Formentor, at the tip of the Tramuntana Mountain Range. There will be plenty of photo stops on the way, including one at the Es Colomer View Point, where the scenery is simply breathtaking. Then, continue onwards to the lighthouse at Cap Formentor. Pass by a fabulous cove, a surprising tunnel, and take in views of the blue sea, and the beautiful landscape. Once you reach the lighthouse, spend time exploring and taking photos. Standing at 210 meters above sea level, the lighthouse was opened in 1863 as part of the coastal lighting scheme to provide safety for boats sailing off Mallorcan shores at night. The view is lovely, and you can toast the sunset with a glass of wine to top off the experience.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- A safe distance of one meter between guests will be maintained whenever possible.
- Face masks have to be worn mandatorily. Make sure to bring your own. You will be refused admittance without one.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be available before, during, and after the service for both guests and excursion staff.
- All staff operating the service will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Transportation vehicles will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At attractions and monuments, the maximum permitted capacity will be reduced according to the current local rules.
- Duration: 3.5 hours.
- Departure time is between 4:30 PM and 6 PM.
- Arrival back at your resort between 7 PM and 9:30 PM.
- Note: The timetable varies throughout summer and is adjusted in accordance with the time of the sunset. Your departure time will be confirmed to you once you have made your booking.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- This ticket includes free hotel pick up and drop off if you are staying in Alcudia, Puerto Alcudia, Playa de Muro, Can Picafort, Puerto Pollensa, or Pollensa. Otherwise, we will arrange to meet you in Alcudia or Port Alcudia at a place with easy and free parking.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.