Walking Tour of Doi Inthanon National Park
Immerse yourself in nature and adventure as you explore the highest peak in Thailand and gain a wholesome experience of the culture the country has to offer.
- Enjoy a cultural experience of Thailand combined with nature and adventure as you take on a walking tour of Doi Inthanon National Park with the help of your guide.
- Soak in the breathtaking sights as you walk on the highest peak in Thailand.
- Visit two of the country’s best waterfalls, the Wachirathan Waterfall, over 80 meters in height, and Sirithan Waterfall with a height of 50 meters.
- Visit the twin pagodas of the Royal King and Queen and meet the tribal community of Karen hill and learn about their culture and history.
- Guided tour
- Pickup/Drop Off in Chiang Mai (City Area)
- Travel insurance
- Set lunch
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Thailand's highest mountain peak is Doi Inthanon and surrounding it are preserved forests that have now become one of the country’s best and original parks. The natural parks are known for their beautiful waterfalls and mesmerizing viewpoints. The tour features picturesque landscapes, remote villages, and stunning views. Breathe in the crisp, cool air in what is sometimes called the ‘Rooftop of Thailand.’
Visit one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the country, the Wachirathan Waterfall, which is over 80 meters in height, and its powerful force creates mist that feeds the vegetation surrounding it. Stop at the 50-meter waterfall of Sirithan Waterfall which is fed by the Mae Klong River. Visit the twin pagodas located at the highest point of Thailand, the Napamatanee Don and Napaphon Bhumisiri, which were built for the Royal King and Queen. Meet the resilient people of the Karen Hill tribe and learn about their culture and history. This guided tour will undoubtedly give you a cultural experience of Thailand.
know before you go
know before you go
- This experience is not suitable for individuals with back problems, heart problems, mobility impairments, and respiratory issues.
- Please bring comfortable shoes, long pants, a long-sleeved shirt, and insect repellent.
- Daily: 7am - 5:30pm
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
On the day of your tour, please report to your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.