Experience the expansive and immersive crystal art and design attractions of Swarovski Crystal Worlds.
- Embark on a magical journey through the crystal-centered landscaped park of Swarovski Crystal Worlds.
- Skip the line with this ticket and directly delve into the experience, exploring the multiple languages audio guide available at the venue.
- Start with meeting the Giant – the entry point to the rest of the park – and observe the unique crystal art that adorns the green giant structure.
- Experience the beauty and expansiveness of the 17 Chambers of Wonder which are conceptual spaces designed by world-famous artists and architects.
- Children and adults alike will enjoy the Carousel and the immersive playground tower and labyrinth of The Garden.
- Other key highlights of The Garden include the Crystal Cloud comprised of 800,000 floating crystals and the black Mirror Pool.
- Finish this art-filled outing with a visit to the delectable in-house patisserie (not included in the ticket).
- Entry to Swarovski Crystal Worlds (The Giant, Chambers of Wonder, and The Garden)
- Any meals and drinks
- Audio guide (available for hire at venue)
You can cancel these tickets up to 12 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Swarovski Crystal Worlds has been – since its opening in 1995 which marked a hundred years of the company’s founding – a unique destination for art, design, culture, shopping, and more.
With this ticket, enjoy direct access to all the attractions in this park. Feast your eyes on crystal artwork in all forms created by world-renowned artists, designers, and architects. The entire park landscape itself is the brainchild of world-famous multimedia artist, André Heller. You’ll enter the Realm of the Giant – the symbolic representation for one who set out to know all the treasures of the world. He watches over the park and is the entry point to the 17 Chambers of Wonder – a rich and fantastical collection of crystal-inspired experiential spaces conceptualized by global artists. The Garden is another part of Swarovski Crystal Worlds where you’ll be exposed to both contemporary and ancient art. Be amazed by the Crystal Cloud with 800,000 floating crystals and stroll along the black Mirror Pool. The Carousel, in particular, and the playtower are fun and immersive experiences for both children and adults.
Round off this magical and atmospheric experience with a trip to the onsite patisserie and cafe – Daniels Kristallwelten – that offers exquisite pastries, regional, and international cuisine.
know before you go
know before you go
Audio Guide Languages
- Audio guides are available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese, Dutch, Korean, Russian, Arabic and French.
- You can pick them up from the cash desks for hire at EUR 2.00 and they include headphones.
- The museum strictly follows Covid guidelines and protocols of the Austrian Federal Government and local authorities. Currently, it’s mandatory to wear FFP2 masks indoors.
- This attraction is suitable for wheelchair users, pram/stroller users, and pregnant women to visit.
- Reduced-price tickets for guests with disabilities are available at the venue. Please carry a valid ID.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- Children up to age 13 must be supervised by their parents or accompanying adults.
- There are age and height restrictions for some of the play equipment in the playtower and on the playground.
- During peak season, it can get busy which may lead to short waiting periods at the entrance to the Chambers of Wonder due to limited capacities indoors.
- Food and drinks are available for purchase at the venue.
- Photography is allowed.
- Baggage can be carried along (there is a cloakroom.)
- Parking is available for cars, camper vans, and buses.
- WiFi is available at the venue.
- Daily: 9am - 7pm (last entry 6pm)
- Open on Sundays and bank holidays
Playtower and Carousel
- Daily: 10am - 6pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone at the redemption point with a valid ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at: Swarovski Kristallwelten.
- Address: Kristallweltenstraße 1, 6112 Wattens, Austria.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
By Shuttle Bus
- The Swarovski Kristallwelten Shuttle travels four times per day from Innsbruck to Swarovski Crystal Worlds and back.
- Please click here to check the exact schedule.
- The closest bus stop is Wattens Kristallwelten/B171, a 2-min walk to the redemption point.
- Buses 4123, 4125, 8330, and 8380 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.