Musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac
Enjoy a delightful visit to the cultural treasure trove of art at the world-famous Musée du quai Branly. Explore the history, culture, and art of Oceania, Asia, Africa, and the Americas with entry to the main exhibit that houses an extraordinary array of 3,500 objects in the Permanent Collection. You may also choose to enter its gardens along with your main exhibit tickets.
- The Musée du quai Branly is one of the most premier cultural institutes that pays homage to the art and culture of Oceania, Asia, Africa, and the Americas, a must-see for all art and history buffs!
- With these mobile tickets, gain seamless entry into the main collection hall and marvel at its extravagant array of art from all over the globe!
- Since entry to the gardens is free, you may also enjoy a relaxing stroll at this 2-hectare garden, the perfect spot to kick back and relax!
- Entry into Musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac
- Access to temporary and permanent collections (upon availability)
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Important: Once you're at the museum, collect a time-stamped ticket from the ticket office or from the vending machine. Access to temporary exhibitions is possible, subject to availability. The ticket purchased on Headout and the time-stamped ticket must be presented at access-control.
Benefit from access to the Quai Branly - Jacques Chirac Museum, home to works of indigenous art (a pejorative term) from Africa, Asia, Oceania, and the Americas. With this ticket, you get to see these artworks alongside pieces by Picasso, Matisse, Nolde, or Giacometti. Spend a moment admiring artifacts from the Neolithic era, from the kings of France to the explorers and great ethnologists of the 20th century. The permanent collection space presents around 3,500 works across geographies and strives to encourage dialogue between cultures from four continents.
While you're here, don't miss the chance to visit the gardens of the museum, with their paved paths and swimming pools. Access to the garden is free: stroll through the two hectares of green space to relax and admire the architecture of the museum, which was designed by Jean Nouvel. The brainchild of landscape designer Gilles Clément, the garden is home to over 160 trees and around 30 plant species including oaks, maples, magnolias, and cherry trees.
know before you go
Once at the museum, the visitor must collect a time-stamped ticket from the ticket office or from the vending machine. Access to temporary exhibitions is possible subject to availability. The ticket purchased on the Headout site and the time-stamped ticket must be presented at access control.
- Tue to Sat and Sun - 10:30am to 7pm
- Thu - 10:30am to 10pm
- Note: The museum is closed on all Mondays, as well as the first Sunday of every month
- The museum is closed on Dec 25 and May 1. It closes early on Dec 24 and 31 at 6pm (ticket office closes at 5pm)
By Bus: Board the #80 and get off at the Bosquet - Rapp. The museum is a short 4-minute walk from the stop.
By Metro: The closest metro station is the Alma-Marceau. The museum is a short 8-minute walk.
This museum is wheelchair accessible.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your Musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac mobile tickets shortly. Please display these mobile tickets on your mobile device with valid photo ID at the museum.
These tickets are valid for 2 years from the date of purchase.