Skip the Line Tickets to Egyptian Museum
Get a glimpse into the history of the great Egyptian Empire with skip-the-line entry to the Museo Egizio!
- Get skip-the-line entry to the museum with a special access ticket.
- Step into the most important Egyptian Museum in Europe.
- See over 40,000 artifacts that date back to the 4th century BC.
- Discover how the ancient Egyptians lived as you admire objects of everyday life including statues, mummies, jewelery, and amulets.
- Skip-the-line entry into the Egyptian Museum
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Walk back in time and see exclusive Egyptian artifacts that are presented in chronological order, from the 4th-century BC to the 3rd-century AD. The Egyptian Museum of Turin, also known as The Museo Egizio, is home to one of the largest collections of ancient Egyptian relics. It is thought to be the world’s oldest and most significant museum of Egyptian artifacts, after that of Cairo. Feel the magic of Egypt come to life here as you see the spectacular Tomb of Kha, a tomb builder to the pharaohs, which dates back to 3,500 BC. Check out the sarcophagi and statues, as well as the shockingly well-preserved salted meat and pottery bowl with the remains of tamarind and grapes. At the Drovetti Collection, see papyrus sheets that are said to be the most important in the world. Explore the rock-hewn Ellesija Temple, dating back to more than 3,500 years. Feel free to snack at the museum cafeteria and shop at the souvenir store before you leave.
know before you go
Children aged 6-14, as well as youths aged 15-18, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your ticket redemption point is at Museo Egizio.
- Address: Via Accademia delle Scienze, 6, 10123 Torino TO, Italy.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Lines 4 e 15; BERTOLA-247 stop
- Lines 58, 58B, 11, 55, 57; BERTOLA-1642 stop
- Lines 72 e 72B; BERTOLA-2179 stop
- Lines 13, 56, 51; BERTOLA-469 stop
- Line 27; BERTOLA-1632 stop (terminus)
- Lines 13, 15, 55, 56; CASTELLO-471 stop
- Lines 7; CASTELLO-409 (Saturday, Sunday and public holidays) stop (terminus).
- Linea 1 - PORTA NUOVA stop. From Porta Nuova, by Via Roma or Via Lagrange (which becomes Via Accademia delle Scienze), the Museo Egizio can be reached in 10-15 minutes on foot. Otherwise, take bus 58 or bus 58B and get off at the BERTOLA-1642 stop, or tram 4 and get off at the BERTOLA-247 stop.
From Porta Nuova Station
- On foot: taking Via Lagrange (which then becomes Via Accademia delle Scienze), you reach the Museo Egizio in 10-15 minutes.
- By public transport: from Porta Nuova station to the Museo Egizio, take buses number 58 or 58B (for both, BERTOLA-1642 stop). - The number 4 tram from Porta Nuova station passes close to the Museo Egizio (BERTOLA - 247 stop).
From Porta Susa Station
- On foot: from Porta Susa station, the Museum can be reached in about 20-25 minutes.
- By public transport: from Porta Susa station to the Museo Egizio take bus number 51 (BERTOLA – 469 stop), 56 (CASTELLO – 471 stop), 57 (BERTOLA – 1642 stop), 72 or 72B (for both, BERTOLA – 2179 stop). Tram number 13 from Porta Susa station to the Museo Egizio (CASTELLO - 471 stop). Also the Star 1 and Star 2 lines pass near the Museum (ROMA – 4058 stop).
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.