Mucem Skip the Line Ticket
Delve into the mesmerizing history and culture of the Mediterranean with this skip-the-line ticket to Marseille's must-see museum of the Civilizations of Europe and the Mediterranean (Mucem)!
- Visit a cherished museum in France that exudes Mediterranean culture and history
- Your skip-the-line ticket takes you to the front of the line, ensuring you don’t waste time
- Enter the Museum and peer at the striking architectural details, designed by Rudy Ricciotti
- Check out the many temporary exhibitions and cultural events on display
- Understand the relationship between the Mediterranean regions and Europe through the exhibits
- Peer out the windows and catch glimpses of the old port and the Mediterranean Sea
- Skip-the-line admission into Mucem
- Access to all exhibitions
- Guided tour/Audio guide
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 19 Aug, 2023.
These tickets are valid until 19 Aug, 2023.
Mucem is a famed national museum in Marseille that opened its doors to the public in 2013, the year when Marseille was dubbed the European Capital of Culture! Today, it is one of the most-visited museums in the area, and for good reason. Your skip-the-line ticket allows you to walk right in without any hassles, and begin your journey through the documented history and culture from all across the globe!
Peruse through the variety of exhibitions and cultural programs you may partake in. The exhibitions combine archeology, anthropology, art history, and contemporary art to portray the Mediterranean and its dialogue with Europe in the best possible way! Gasp at the architecture of the building (designed by Rudy Ricciotti) as you stroll through the corridors of the museum. Catch views of the old port and the Mediterranean Sea from in here.
Among the 4 exhibitions on display, Le Grand Mezzé, like a great meal with varied dishes, takes you from field to plate, and from traditional Mediterranean know-how to global restaurant chains. Civilization What a time! presents the works of 110 photographers from across 5 continents. Connectivity gives you a glimpse into the history of the great port cities of the Mediterranean of the 16th and 17th centuries - Istanbul, Algiers, Venice, Genoa, Seville, and Lisbon. The most famous exhibition, however, is Jeff Koons Mucem. Jeff Koons draws inspiration from everyday life and objects in contemporary American culture. The exhibition spans his works over the last 35 years.
know before you go
know before you go
- All guests must wear a face mask compulsorily while visiting the museum
- Social distancing must be maintained throughout. Guests may follow the white dots on the floor to help maintain a distance of at least 1.5 meters from the next person
- All customer touchpoints (toilets, knobs, furniture, handles, and ramps) will be sanitized every 45 min
- Please note that on busy days, guests may have to wait while entering the exhibition rooms, even with skip-the-line access.
- Jeff Koons Mucem: 19 May 2021 to 18 Oct 2021
- Le Grand Mezzé: 19 May 2021 to 31 Dec 2023
- Civilization What a time!: 19 May 2021 to 28 Jun 2021
- Connectivity: 29 Jun 2020 to 13 Mar 2023
- Nov to Apr: 10am to 6pm
- May to Jun, and Sep to Oct: 10am to 7pm
- Jul to Aug: 10am to 8pm
- The Museum is closed every Tuesday, May 1 and Dec 25.
- Admission is free on the first Sunday of each month, European Heritage Days (3rd weekend of Sep), and on Museum Night.
Free for visitors under 18yrs of age. Ages 18-25yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Mucem – Museum of Civilizations of Europe and the Mediterranean
- Address: 1 Espl. J4, 13002 Marseille, France
- Closest bus stop is Mucem St Jean, which stops right in front of the museum
- Buses #49, 60, 82, 82s& 83 will bring you here
- Closest metro station is Vieux Port, a 10-minute walk to the museum
- Subway service M1 will bring you here
This ticket is valid for 1 year from the booked date