Combo: Louvre Museum + Picasso Museum Tickets
Book this 2-in-1 combo ticket to explore two of Paris's top art museums, Louvre Museum and Picasso Museum, at one go.
- Explore the best of Paris art at two fascinating museums, with a single money-saving ticket!
- Enjoy guaranteed entry within 30 minutes to the renowned Louvre Museum.
- Stay as long as you like with tickets that are valid for the entire day.
- Discover over 35,000 artistic exhibits and access to temporary collections (depending on availability).
- This ticket also gives you admisison to Musée Eugène-Delacroix within 48 hours.
- Enter Picasso Museum, dedicated to the Spaniard genius, with skip-the-line entry.
- Get a glimpse into Picasso's mind as you discover over 5,000 of his works in various forms.
- Learn all about the artist's fascination with comics and see the contempary forms of comic strips in the basement.
- Explore the variety of graphic styles illustrated by Richard Fauguet, Sergio García Sánchez, Émilie Gleason, and more.
- Guaranteed access to the Louvre within 30 minutes
- Access to temporary exhibits
- Admission to the Musée Eugène-Delacroix
- Skip-the-line access to Picasso Museum
- Access to temporary and permanent exhibitions
- Guided tour
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Purchasing tickets for entry at the venue is not only time consuming but oftentimes, futile. Usually, same-day entry tickets on-site tend to sell out before mid-day, even if you waited in line for several hours. The Louvre in fact is the most visited museum in the world with over 10+ million visitors every year. Our Louvre tickets assure you of entry to this iconic museum within half an hour. After a brief security check that is mandatory for every visitor, you are free to roam the halls of the Louvre.
Once you've entered, feel free to browse through some of the 380,000 exhibits (with 35,000 currently on display) in the Louvre Museum. These are spread over 8 curatorial departments - Egyptian Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Islamic Art; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Drawings and Prints. From Egyptian artifacts that are 4,000 years old to modern works of art from Oriental artists, the Louvre has been the honorary arbiter of our artistic heritage.
Some of the must-sees that you should try to not miss at the museum are Da Vinci's Mona Lisa, Liberty Leading the People by Eugène Delacroix, Michelangelo's The Dying Slave and the Rebellious Slave, the ancient Greek statues of Venus de Milo and Winged Victory of Samothrace, Hammurabi’s Code from 1754 B.C. and much more.
The Picasso Museum occupies the stately Hotel Salé in the historic Marais district of Paris, France. This 17th-century mansion is considered to be one of the finest historic houses in Marais and is now home to over 5,000 works and many more archived pieces belonging to Pablo Picasso. Making up this collection are thousands of paintings, sketches, studies, sculptures, drafts, notebooks, photographs, illustrated books and films, and documents that showcase the artist’s creative process.
The exhibitions are laid out in a manner that allows you to chronologically understand Picasso’s artistic intentions, marvel at his experiments, and uncover the hidden clues in his works!
know before you go
Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, and Sun - 9am to 6pm (last admission at 5:30pm)
Every Tue, Jan 1, May 1 and Dec 25
- From 21 July, all visitors to the Louvre aged 18 and over must show a European Health Pass. From 30 September, this obligation will be extended to all visitors aged 12 and over.
- Please note that, as per museum rules, it is mandatory to provide us with the correct names of each individual in your party at the time of booking or you will be denied entry at the venue.
- Groups of 7 or more will need to visit the Louvre separately or purchase a group tour. Groups of 6 and lesser can book online.
- In the next step of the booking, you will have to choose the date on which you would like to visit, along with the time slot during which you will gain entry. You will be allowed to gain entry within 30 minutes of the selected time slot (for example, should you choose a 10 AM time slot, you will be allowed to gain entry up until 10:30 AM) by lining up in the yellow line meant for visitors with pre-purchased tickets for a certain time slot.
Entry is free for children under the age of 18 and European Union citizens under the age of 26 but they will need to get a physical ticket at the venue owing to the new COVID-19 rules and regulations. Also, please display a valid ID at the entrance of the museum for proof of age
Note: We only sell adult tickets (+18 years for non-EU and + 26 years from EU). We do not sell free tickets. If visitors are eligible for it, they will have to reserve a ticket online through the official Louvre website owing to the new COVID-19 rules and regulations. The link will be sent in the confirmation email.
Wear comfortable shoes and carry water as there is going to be a lot of walking. You can also borrow walking sticks and foldable fabric chairs from the museum center free of cost
- Try going either early in the morning or around 3 p.m. in the afternoon. You’ll never have the Louvre Museum all to yourself, but mornings and evenings will be the least crowded hours of the day
- To dodge long queues, we recommend using the 'Lion's gate' if you want to avoid the crowds entering through the pyramid. It is located on the east of the Pont Royal on the Quai des Tuileries
- Tue-Fri: 10:30am to 6pm
- Sat & Sun: 9:30am to 6pm
- Museum stays closed on Mondays
- Last admission is at 5:15pm. Rooms are cleared 20 minutes prior to the museum's closing time
1 Jan, 1 May & 25 Dec
Ages 18 and under go free (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the respective attractions.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Points
- You can enter the Louvre through the main Pyramid entrance, The Richelieu entrance or the Lions Gate entrance. Look out for the “Avec billets” ("with tickets") sign.
- After a brief security check, you will be able to enter the Louvre Museum.
- Should you miss your time slot, you will have to line up along with visitors without pre-purchased tickets to gain entry.
- Address: Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France.
- Redeem your ticket at The Picasso Museum.
- Address: 5 Rue de Thorigny, 75003 Paris, Paris
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.