Combo: Louvre Museum + Arc de Triomphe Tickets
Visit two iconic Paris destinations, the Louvre museum and the Arc de Triomphe rooftop, with this pocket-friendly combo ticket.
- Enjoy access to both the Louvre museum and the Arc de Triomphe rooftop.
- At the Louvre, see one of the most iconic collections of art including Da Vinci's Mona Lisa, Liberty Leading the People by Eugène Delacroix, the ancient Greek statue of Venus de Milo and much more.
- Visit the Arc de Triomphe to enjoy a Neoclassical take on the ancient Roman triumphal arch style!
- From the top, you can watch the Parisian roads radiate out and bask in panoramic views of the city.
- Entry into the Louvre
- Skip-the-line entry to the Arc de Triomphe
- Rooftop access
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
The Louvre is the most visited museum in the world with over 10+ million visitors every year. Once you've entered, feel free to browse through some of the 380,000 exhibits (with 35,000 currently on display) in the Louvre Museum. These are spread over 8 curatorial departments - Egyptian Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Islamic Art; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Drawings and Prints. From Egyptian artifacts that are 4,000 years old to modern works of art from Oriental artists, the Louvre has been the honorary arbiter of our artistic heritage.
Some of the must-sees that you should try to not miss at the museum are Da Vinci's Mona Lisa, Liberty Leading the People by Eugène Delacroix, Michelangelo's The Dying Slave and the Rebellious Slave, the ancient Greek statues of Venus de Milo and Winged Victory of Samothrace, Hammurabi’s Code from 1754 B.C. and much more. As you gaze at these works of art, you aren’t just looking at paintings but emblems of our history.
Arc de Triomphe
The Arc de Triomphe, located in the center of the city is one of the top attractions in Paris. Taking inspiration from the ancient Roman triumphal arch style, this structure stands tall in the center of Paris. The Tomb of the soldier, located at the base of the arch pays tribute to the 1.3 million French soldiers who died in World War I.
The skip the line tickets give you access to the rooftop from where you can witness the 12 Parisian Avenues radiate out of the city center! The Arc de Triomphe gives you a different perspective to Paris and is unique in comparison to the Eiffel Tower, and other attractions in the city.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, and Sun: 9 AM to 6 PM (last admission at 5:30 PM)
- Closed Days - Every Tuesday, January 1, May 1 and December 25
Arc de Triomphe
- Open from 10:15 AM to 6:15 PM (last access at 5:30 PM)
- From 21 July, all visitors to the Louvre aged 18 and over must show a European Health Pass. From 30 September, this obligation will be extended to all visitors aged 12 and over.
- Please note that, as per museum rules, it is mandatory to provide us with the correct names of each individual in your party at the time of booking or you will be denied entry at the venue.
- Groups of 7 or more will need to visit the Louvre separately or purchase a group tour. Groups of 6 and lesser can book online.
- In the next step of the booking, you will have to choose the date on which you would like to visit, along with the time slot during which you will gain entry. You will be allowed to gain entry within 30 minutes of the selected time slot (for example, should you choose a 10 AM time slot, you will be allowed to gain entry up until 10:30 AM) by lining up in the yellow line meant for visitors with pre-purchased tickets for a certain time slot.
- Wear comfortable shoes and carry water as there is going to be a lot of walking. You can also borrow walking sticks and foldable fabric chairs from the museum center free of cost.
Arc de Triomphe
- Informative pamphlets about the monument are available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Chinese, and Russian.
- Disclaimer: There are about 200 stairs up and no elevators.
- No disabled access.
- No luggage is allowed.
- Tickets are not valid for the special event "Christo and Jeanne-Claude at the Arc de Triomphe" that will take place from the 18th of September until the 3rd of October.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Points
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Louvre Museum .
- Address: Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France.
Arc de Triomphe
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Arc de Triomphe .
- Address: Pl. Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris, France.
These tickets are valid until 30 December 2021.