- Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fly over the expansive Grand Canyon on a luxurious helicopter
- Sweeping aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Grand Wash Cliffs, Grapevine Mesa & Grand Canyon West
- Exhilarating landing as your helicopter descends 4,000 feet to the canyon floor
- Explore the bottom of the West Rim and capture some great shots while you're at it
- Optional ticket with flight over the LV Strip to round off your adventure in style
- Optional ticket with Black Canyon river raft to raise the game up a notch
- Free round-trip transfers to and from the Grand Canyon for a hassle-free trip
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Flight in a luxury sightseeing helicopter
- Multilingual in-flight narration
- Landing at the Grand Canyon, 4000ft below the rim
- Champagne and light picnic with 30 minutes to explore
- Upgrade with Flight over the Las Vegas Strip (Optional)
- Upgrade with an 11-mile rafting trip down the Colorado River (Optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Brace yourself for an aerial experience you'll never forget! After pick up from your hotel, head to the terminal and board a state-of-the-art helicopter that takes flight over the great Grand Canyon! On your 70-minute flight, enjoy stunning panoramic views and a thrilling descent to the bottom of the canyon. On a private plateau, get treated with a Grand Canyon champagne picnic as you soak up the awe-inspiring scene surrounding you.
Upgrade to Las Vegas Strip Tour
Take your experience up a notch with a flight over the famous Las Vegas Strip. On your way back from the Grand Canyon, let your adventure continue with a 20-minute flight over the glamorous neon lights of the LV strip. Pass over the Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace and catch a glimpse of Bellagio's fountains before spotting the skyline of New York-New York and the beam atop the Luxor pyramid.
Upgrade to Black Canyon River Rafting Tour
After landing at the bottom of the Canyon, gear up for a smooth-water float trip down the Black Canyon of the Colorado! Your landing site is conveniently on a plateau right by the river, making for a great place to snap some memorable photographs from the canyon floor. After that, brace yourself for a thrilling 11-mile motorized raft trip down the shimmering waters of the colorado for an experience you'll never forget!
know before you go:
know before you go:
Approximately 4 hrs hotel-to-hotel
Approximately 70min round-trip
Approximately 90min round-trip (with Las Vegas Strip)
- For the safety of all guests, body weights of each individual guest are required at the time of booking. Any guest weighing over 250 pounds (114 kilos, 17.9 stone) or more may be charged for an additional comfort seat
- The time slot you select at the time of booking is the flight departure and not the hotel pick-up time. The hotel pick-up will happen approx. 1.5-2 hours before the flight time depending on the hotel
- All guests on the tour must bring a government ID
- Children under the age of 2 are free of charge. Please carry an official proof of age
- Seat allocations are based on weights and balance for the flight and are determined by the weight of all guests traveling
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March - Sept, and winter clothing from Oct to mid-March. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Use of “Selfie Sticks” and extended camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Bags are not permitted on flights. However, you can use the cloakrooms at the terminal
- All tours are weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather, the tour may be rescheduled or refunded
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour in order to avoid any delays
- This ticket includes hotel pick-up and drop-offs.
- Click here to view the list of Hotel pick-ups
- Redeem your voucher by displaying the same to the driver along with a valid photo ID at the time of the hotel-pick
- Ensure you are at your hotel lobby/in front of your hotel 10-15 minutes before your scheduled pickup
- The expected time of hotel pickup is approximately 1-1.5 hours before the start of the tour
- This service is only available for most major hotels on the strip and hotels in Downtown Las Vegas
- If your hotel is not covered, or, if you are not staying in a hotel, you may redeem your pickup at the nearest major hotel
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.