Mobile-Guided Tour of Charles Bridge & Tower with Optional VR Experience
Explore the Charles Bridge and the Old Town Bridge Tower in Prague on your own terms with a handy online mobile guide! Expand your experience with an optional virtual reality tour of Old Town Square and Prague Castle.
- Learn about the historical significance of Charles Bridge and its place on the Royal Route, and explore the iconic Old Town Bridge Tower.
- Make use of the optional virtual reality tour to explore Old Town Square and Prague Castle.
- The online guide will point out interesting places, personalities, artworks, and much more on your visit along with a recommended itinerary.
- Have an enlightening session of self-exploration through stately boulevards, winding cobblestone paths to discover the secrets of gothic Prague.
- Climb 138 steps up a narrow staircase in Old Town Bridge Tower to catch stunning views of Vltava River, Old Town, Lesser Town, and Prague Castle.
- Entry to Old Bridge Tower
- Online guide
- VR experience (optional)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
City of a Hundred Spires
Czech Republic’s capital Prague, also known as “the City of a Hundred Spires”, is intersected by the Vltava River. It is around this river that the city was developed over the past 1,000 years, and Charles Bridge is one of the many bridges that span it.
Start your day in our office with friendly staff who will present you with your admission ticket to Old Bridge Tower and a short introduction on how to use your Online Guide. Now you are ready to explore this magnificent and magical Old Bridge Tower and one of the oldest bridges in the world together with this unique self-guided system!
The history of the Bridge stretches back to the 9th century. Over the years there have been big changes together with different types of bridges and their purpose. Charles Bridge was a part of the Royal Route and therefore this bridge remembers the Kings of Bohemia, Holy Roman Emperors, and presidents of Czechoslovakia and the Czech Republic.
Your online guide will point out for you the most important points not only on the bridge, but in the surrounding area as well. Just follow the recommended route in the online guide, carefully curated by our experienced tour guides. You will be guided with a very simple system that uses minimal data from your mobile’s internet connection.
Be sure to make your way up the Old Town Bridge Tower for a spectacular lookout at Old Town, Prague Castle, Lesser Town, and the Vltava River.
Optionally add-on VR glasses for an experience that opens up a 360-degree window to the past. In a 45-minute session, you will see Old Town square through the ages, Prague Castle towering into the clouds, and much more!
know before you go
know before you go
Mon to Sun: 10:45am to 3pm
Please note that the VR experience is only available at 1:45pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction. Students must show a valid student ID.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- VR glasses (avaliable only at 13:45 every day).
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your voucher at Get Prague Guide.
- Pick up your tickets anytime between 10:45 and 15:00 at the office GET PRAGUE GUIDE at Maiselova 5, 110 00, Prague 1. Look for the blue and white umbrella!
- Address : Maiselova 59/5, 110 00 Staré Město, Czechia
- The closest bus stop is Pařížská Bus Stop. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus #194 to get you there.
- The closest subway station is Staroměstská Station. It is a 3-minute walk to the attraction.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.