Krakow in 3 hours - Guided City Tour in an Electric Car
A heated, eco-friendly car along with an expert driver/guide makes your guided tour through the city of Krakow favorable!
- For those not big on walking city tours, this guided tour on an electric car fares well.
- An expert driver/guide will pick you up from the designated meeting point.
- Sweep through the colorful streets of Krakow and discover historical districts.
- Plugin your handy audio guides for an intriguing insight into each district and its landmarks.
- Notice the Wawel Castle, old Jewish synagogues, the Ghetto walls, and more.
- The tour involves 2 hours of city sightseeing followed by an hour at the Schindler's Factory (optional - tickets not included). You will then be driven back to the drop-off point.
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Food & drinks
- Entry ticket to Schindler's Factory
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before the schedule
Zoom through the vibrant streets of Krakow in an eco-friendly electric car and discover the city of Krakow in a few hours, the most efficient way to go about sightseeing! Your designated driver/tour guide will meet you at the meeting point, and thus begins your venture through this colorful city. Learn about the city’s history as you drive past the Old Town, and notice gorgeous churches lined along the streets, with landmarks like the Wawel Castle, the bishop’s palace, the Jagiellonian University, and others framing your viewpoint. The next historical district you’ll pass along is the Jewish Quarters, peppered with Christian churches, old Jewish synagogues, and historical buildings from the former city of Kazimierz. Finally, peek out and notice the remains of the ghetto’s walls as you drive past the Main Square and the Schindler’s Factory.
know before you go
COVID Safety Procedures
- All guests must be wearing face masks at all times when in public areas
- Hand sanitizers are available to all for frequent use
- All high-traffic areas are regularly sanitized
- All transportation vehicles are sanitized thoroughly between each use
- All equipment is sanitized before and after use
- Depending on the weather in Kraków, the participants should bring warm, waterproof clothing (e.g. sweaters, jackets, umbrellas) and sun-protective items (e.g. hats, caps, sunglasses)
- The tour price is exclusive of entrance fees to the sites en route
- If you wish to enter Schindler's Factory, you may do so directly at the ticketing booth at the museum (it is not included in this ticket)
- This tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible
Daily at 10 AM & 2 PM
Daily at 9:30 AM, 1 PM & 5 PM
Audio Guide Languages
English, Swedish, German, Polish, French, Russian, Spanish & Italian
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- Meet your driver/guide at Plac Jana Matejki 3, 31-157 Kraków, Poland.
- This is located at K + R parking.
- It is right next to Glonojad restaurant.
- The closest bus stop is Dworzec Główny Zachód, a 3-min walk to the meeting point.
- Bus #130 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.