Creepy Krakow: 2-Hour City Walking Tour
Tour Krakow in the dark along with an expert guide and discover stories about the city's famous serial killers, ghosts, and torture!
- Experience the creepy side of Krakow and its macabre history
- Walk through the city's most famous spots under the cloak of night
- Learn about Krakow's legends from your guide and get goosebumps as you pass through famous landmarks
- Walking tour
- Expert English or Polish-speaking guide
- Small-group tour
• Food and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket 24h before the schedule
If you're into ghost stories, are fascinated by serial killers and can name at least one type of medieval torture, you will absolutely love the creepy Krakow walking tour! On your journey, learn about the dark side of Krakow, including its legends, scary anecdotes and the horrifying stories based on real life. The tour begins just as the sun goes down, so even though you will be seeing places that you may have seen in the day, it is during night time that you will discover their true darkness and get some goosebumps.
Walk past the the Florian Gate (meeting point at Floriańska 55), St. John Street, St. Mary’s Basilica, the Cloth Hall, Town hall Tower, and Collegium Maius. Discover an entirely new (and haunting) side of Krakow!
know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for children below 15 years of age
- Make sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes as there is a fair amount of walking involved
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at Floriańska 55
- Your guide will be standing in front of the McDonald's, holding a sign with the local operator logo that says "Krakowbooking"
- Address: 31-019 Kraków - Florian Gate (55 Floriańska Str)
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Floriańska 55
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Tram #2, 4, 14, 20 or 24 to Teatr Słowackiego, which is a 3-minute walk to the meeting point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout