Kennedy Space Center Small Group VIP Experience
This educational tour fills you in on NASA's efforts to chart outer space and the many discoveries they've made through the years.
- With this amazing journey through the science and history of NASA, you'll be over the moon!
- Find out what it feels like to walk on the moon through a special IMAX showing.
- Walk in the rocket garden, touch a piece of moon rock, and walk under the Saturn V rocket.
- Pose at the great Shuttle Launch Simulator, feeling the might of a real shuttle launch.
- Join a space tour guide for a ride through the center on a KSC behind-the-scenes tour.
- Use your $15 voucher for dining or souvenirs- the choice is yours.
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickups and drop-offs on comfortable AC vehicles with snacks for the ride.
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Round-trip transfers from Orlando, Kissimmee, Disney or Lake Buena Vista areas
- Continental breakfast
- Entry into the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Professional guide/driver
- $15 lunch/merchandise voucher per person
- Snacks for return journey from space center
- Free time at the complex
- Meals and beverages
- Optional gratuities
- Admission on days with special launch events
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Your tour begins with a convenient hotel pickup and breakfast on the go. Head to the east coast for a remarkable day exploring the Kennedy Space Center, one of Florida's most renowned attractions. At the visitor complex, you'll undergo orientation and visit highlights like the Heroes and Legends, the Atlantis exhibit (including the Shuttle Launch Simulator), and even make a stop at the IMAX theater.
At noon, grab some lunch and ride the KSC behind-the-scenes tour for a comprehensive look at the center's main highlights. Make use of your $15 voucher for dining or merchandise (the choice is yours). After riding past the launch control room, the Saturn V rocket, the shuttle launch pads, and more, you'll head to the largest space shop to pick up some souvenirs and displays. In the end, your driver/guide will take you back to Orlando with snacks for the ride back home.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Maximum group size: 12
- Pick-up will be on a sharing basis with other people in the group. This ticket does not include separate transportation.
- Bring a camera to capture all of the amazing sights.
- Visitors may bring backpacks and soft-sided coolers into the visitor complex. Food and beverages packed in small, soft-sided coolers are permitted. Glass bottles or containers are not permitted. Beer is for sale at select locations and no outside alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- For security, all bags are subject to search.
- If your scheduled tour date becomes a rocket launch please contact us, as regular packages may not be permitted (launch dependent).
- This tour is wheelchair accessible.
Children aged 3-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 5-10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your ticket includes convenient hotel pickups and drop-offs from most hotels in the Kissimmee, Disney, Universal, and International Drive Regions of Orlando.
- Please contact the operator the day prior to your tour to confirm your exact pick-up time.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.