Jumble - The Urban Maze
Navigate through unique challenges in an indoor maze, full of surprises and hurdles, where a great team and creative thinking make all the difference in the world. Employ all your mental and physical prowess to conquer the various challenges that come your way.
- Discover the world’s first indoor maze, and circumvent its numerous obstacles.
- Put your brain cells to work, as you and your teammates try to solve one of the most challenging games on the planet.
- Explore two floors of mind-bending challenges and unconventional quirky puzzles.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Jumble - The Urban Maze is the first indoor maze of its kind in the world, where you and your team decide which games to play, figure out the answers together and have an unforgettable experience unlike any other!
A minimum of 3 players and a maximum of 6 players are allowed per team. You will be given wristbands that can be used to unlock rooms and keep track of your progress. The sessions are for two hours, though you have the option to extend this based on availability. You and your team members will have to create a profile and form a team with a team name. You will be able to deposit your belongings in a team locker room before heading out to the briefing area. All teams must undergo a short safety briefing before playing. You will have the chance to start at any Jumble of your choice. Once you are locked inside a room, you must use all your skills, physical, mental and cognitive, to solve the game and make your way out and move on to the next challenge.
Jumble Pro Tips:
- The most successful teams talk and LISTEN to each other!
- Do not be afraid of failure, you’ve just learned what not to do, so try again!
- Pick-up and drop-off services to hotel
Know Before You Go
- Recommended for those of 12 years of age and older.
- Bring at least two friends to make the most of the challenges. Choose wisely!
2 Hour Pass - You will have 2 hours to progress through the maze by completing challenges and quests of both a physical and mental nature.
4 Hour Pass + Free Coffee at the French Bakery- You will have 4 hours to progress through the maze by completing challenges and quests of both a physical and mental nature. You will also get to enjoy a hot cup of coffee at the French Bakery.
- Sunday - Wednesday: 12 PM to 10 PM.
- Thursday- Friday and Public Holidays: 10 AM to 12 AM.
- Saturdays: 10 AM to 10 PM
Wear comfortable gym clothes and sneakers.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund.
Quick response.. Cool offers
Booking from Headout is the best suggestion I have got. They have amazing discounts and great service.
It is kind of hard to describe the place, it is something that you need to experience for yourself.
I miei biglietti
You will receive an email confirmation with your Jumble - The Urban Maze ticket voucher instantly. No need to print. Please show the mobile voucher with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Jumble, Al Barsha, on Shaikh Zayed Road, Dubai
How to Get There
By Metro: Get off Dubai Internet City Metro Station 2 using line MRed and walk northwest for about 200 meters. Jumble will be situated right next to the Ibis Hotel.
The tickets are valid only for the date and time of the booking.
Al Barsha 1, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai