Gems of Little India Walking Tour
- Guided Walking Tour of Singapore’s most colorful area.
- Gain new insights into Indian traditions and customs
- Learn about the many attractions such as the Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple from your professional guide.
- Explore the Tekka Centre, the best place to buy local, fresh produce.
Within Singapore, there exists a Little India. A colorful district with busy, bustling streets, enchanting aromas and intricately designed stalls offering enticing deals at every corner. The perfect Indian experience!
Your tour begins with an early visit to the famous Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple, a pious, religious institution established in 1881.A rich history lesson will be provided by your guide as you continue exploring the surrounding areas of Campbell Lane, Little India Arcade and more. Interact with the many Indians whose ancestors migrated way back, and how they established new lives in Singapore. Explore the Tekka Centre, the best place to buy local, fresh produce.
Be sure to explore the shops! The tiny stalls make it a formidable task to leave without shopping for souvenirs. From stunning clothes, golden accessories and plenty of choices, you’ll have a hard time walking away empty handed.
- Small group walking tour
- Professional English speaking guide
Know Before You Go
The tour begins at 9:30 AM. You are required to be at Little India MRT by 9:15 AM latest. The tour will end by 12:15 PM. Please note this tour occurs only on Thursdays.
• Meeting Point: Little India MRT
• Children aged 12 and below will be allowed to join the tour for free if accompanied by an adult, parent, and guardian.
• Dress Code: The temple advisory requests visitors to observe modest dressing (e.g. no shorts, miniskirts, low necklines or exposed backs. Knee length skirts and shorts are permitted)
• Please wear comfortable shoes and carry a water bottle.
• Please arrive at the location 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
I miei biglietti
You will receive your mobile voucher via email. No need to print!
Little India MRT, Singapore